Obertan: Earths' gravity is no match for him.

Park Life

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it's not like he's not used to english football, he's already been on the island since the summer 2009, and looking at the cunt it's obvious there is a problem with his mental attributes as a football player not that he's not settled. I think you mean "you gotta give him time to develop", well he can do that in the reserves or in the championship.

Just look at the impact this Shotton is having for Stoke on the right and compare it to Oberun.

Now Parky, you're better than that, where's the subtlety, where's the art?

• 3 weeks later...

I havent read the match thread yet as i cant be arsed with the moaning mongs so im sure this has probably come up.

I nearly threw my pint at the screen when he bumped into the ref and then instead of getting the ball threw his arms up in the air and let the RacistPool player have a free shot at goal.

The Obertit has to be dropped.

I think Pard-jew plays him because he's a jew.

Thought you'd fucked off? You've not come back as some sort of raging anti-semite now have you? How massively depressing.

Wouldn't it be equally controversial if I told you a muslim coach was playing a winger that played horseshit just because of his muslim heritage? Anyways I just thought it was a "fun" something to write, considering Obertan is jewish, I have no idea if Pardew is. Btw I have nothing against jews, I'm from Morocco and they are indeed welcome here.

Edited by Aeris

I think Pard-jew plays him because he's a jew.

Thought you'd fucked off? You've not come back as some sort of raging anti-semite now have you? How massively depressing.

Wouldn't it be equally controversial if I told you a muslim coach was playing a winger that played horseshit just because of his muslim heritage? Anyways I just thought it was a "fun" something to write, considering Obertan is jewish, I have no idea if Pardew is. Btw I have nothing against jews, I'm from morrocco and they are indeed welcome here.

I literally couldn't give a fuck what religion our players are. Not being from Morocco myself that sort of nonsense isn't particularly high up the agenda for me. Good to know Jews are welcome there though, very liberal indeed.