Mike Ashley Out Campaign

Happy Face

Again, yeah don't give *him* the money.

But other than that I don't see the point. It's not like we need to encourage him to sell - we all know that he wants out regardless. Nor will it endear the club to potential new owners.

And he'll never change his ways so to me it's kind of pointless. We protested a couple of years ago, he actually gave in under the pressure and put the club on the market. Ever since that short, sorry episode he's been even more tight with the £££ than he was before he tried to sell the club. They're not stupid, they know no-one likes them and the falling attendances are all the proof they need of this.

Don't be a thicket ----- Stop buying tickets

Do you not think that if people stop going to games he'll just end up selling even more of the squad? Personally, that's what I think. So it's a catch-22 situation.

Do you not think that if people stop going to games he'll just end up selling even more of the squad? Personally, that's what I think. So it's a catch-22 situation.

I think he'll do that anyway tbh, if the right sort of offers come in.

So do I, but I think it would be even worse if attendances declined dramatically.

Guest Your Name Here

So do I, but I think it would be even worse if attendances declined dramatically.

He sees NUFC as a vehicle for promoting SD to a global market and won’t sell unless

A – He gets an offer equal to (or more than) the purchase price plus his loans, plus the value of the SD promotion.

B – The club’s image has a negative effect when it comes to promoting SD.

Option A probably works out in excess of £300m. So if we want him to fuck off soon making the club’s association with SD a negative is the only option.