Half price season tickets

Christmas Tree

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye naa what this is, it's another Ashley ploy to wind the fans up this, it's getting on my fucking tits. One of yeez try it 08443721892

Hope you're on the work phone.

40p a minute on your mobile.

I am. It's a disgrace, if they're not taking phone calls today they should just say. You go on you're 10th in the queue, then very quickly number, all of a sudden it cuts you off. Shocking customer service.

Ye naa what this is, it's another Ashley ploy to wind the fans up this, it's getting on my fucking tits. One of yeez try it 08443721892

I am. It's a disgrace, if they're not taking phone calls today they should just say. You go on you're 10th in the queue, then very quickly number, all of a sudden it cuts you off. Shocking customer service.

Have y tried witholding your number ?

:lol:

:lol::P

the fact that the club are doing this is because there desperate because fan attendances are dropping because either they can no longer afford the season tickets or because there sick of looking at our stadium with sports direct all over it

the fact that the club are doing this is because there desperate because fan attendances are dropping because either they can no longer afford the season tickets or because there sick of looking at our stadium with sports direct all over it

You're spot on Deaders, except that Saturday gone was the highest gate of the season.

On a serious note - anyone had any joy ?

Credit where it's due to the club regarding the gesture with this one like .

Nar it's a disgrace. They should get Indians to answer the phones for 2 days.

Big queues in the club shop at the moment according to Lee Ryder.

You can't buy them at the club shop.

Box Office is upstairs, and Ryder's not that fussed about accuracy of language, the Mormon...

On a serious note - anyone had any joy ?

Credit where it's due to the club regarding the gesture with this one like .

Nar it's a disgrace. They should get Indians to answer the phones for 2 days.

Aye you can!

The second floor is a ticket office.