Half price season tickets

Christmas Tree

The box office call centre is actually in Nottingham

Where did you get that from like, Tom? Whenever I've rang up recently I've got through tosome of the same people I've spoken to for years and they were definitely based at SJP. They can't all have moved to Nottingham!

They clearly aren't selling over the phone like, been trying to get a couple for my neighbour since they went on sale and have only actually made it through to the proper Ticket Office phone queue twice before being cut off. All the rest of the time it's been the queue to nowhere that takes you from 10th to 1st in 12 seconds. Cunts.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rang up about my Fiorentina ticket which they had bother exchanging because it was a free one I got from a mate who works at the Academy, they said they couldn't directly exchange it because of where they were based - don't know why - and they told me just to take it in.

I rang up about my Fiorentina ticket which they had bother exchanging because it was a free one I got from a mate who works at the Academy, they said they couldn't directly exchange it because of where they were based - don't know why - and they told me just to take it in.

Wierd! Wonder if they've got an overflow or something? Clearly not using it today mind. :lol:

The box office call centre is actually in Nottingham

Where did you get that from like, Tom? Whenever I've rang up recently I've got through tosome of the same people I've spoken to for years and they were definitely based at SJP. They can't all have moved to Nottingham!

They clearly aren't selling over the phone like, been trying to get a couple for my neighbour since they went on sale and have only actually made it through to the proper Ticket Office phone queue twice before being cut off. All the rest of the time it's been the queue to nowhere that takes you from 10th to 1st in 12 seconds. Cunts.

It's actually disgusting, the longer it goes the less chance I have of getting the seat near us too. If they're not selling over the phone just fucking say.

Right I've just spoken to some bloke called John Hunter did a bit of digging went through to the media centre and who gave me his extension. He runs the T/O top bod with Simon Esland. Apparently there's 15 staff at the ticket office who normally take calls but they've said fuck that, too many people queuing so all of them are dealing with face to face customers downstairs.

There's a call centre in Nottingham, who are taking calls, but only 4 staff in there, he said when its full it cuts you off. FFS :(

Right I've just spoken to some bloke called John Hunter did a bit of digging went through to the media centre and who gave me his extension. He runs the T/O top bod with Simon Esland. Apparently there's 15 staff at the ticket office who normally take calls but they've said fuck that, too many people queuing so all of them are dealing with face to face customers downstairs.

There's a call centre in Nottingham, who are taking calls, but only 4 staff in there, he said when its full it cuts you off. FFS :(

Fucks sake. The thought had crossed my mind that they'd have sacked the phones off to man the Ticket Office like. Can see me having to gan up themorra.

Cheers for the info Stevie!

Fucks sake. The thought had crossed my mind that they'd have sacked the phones off to man the Ticket Office like. Can see me having to gan up themorra.

Cheers for the info Stevie!

Nee bother wor kid. He said as well, that there are 8,600 season tickets up for grabs.

Simon Eastland just been on Legends explaining the deal . Again, I applaud the gesture and good to actually hear from the club directly on matters . Need more of that kind of thing * (basic, open communication) and hope it continues in that vein as can only be a good thing for all concerned .

* Obviously they need t keep Dekka in his little coffin with the lid screwed shut when it comes to anything to do with PR though .

Ok - tried to get this info today but phone line was none existant. Do the season ticket holders have to buy them? Or is it good enough to just get their details and others can buy them?

Would have been nice if they'd allowed those of us who have attended the matches this season (supported the team thus far) to get in on the deal.

Edited by duo

http://www.nufc.co.u..._medium=twitter

Is the lad at 1 min 50 in the green hoody that mentalist off twitter?

It fuckin is :lol: pmsl pmsl he was on BBC local news the neet singing champions league wa havin a laugh pmsl so fuckin funny. What a heed the baal, he looks happy though. I took a pic and put him on twitter off the news.

Also lip read Simpson pointing at him 1:44. He says "he's a wanker" and points at him pmsl straight up lip read him

Edited by McFaul

Just a word to the wise lads n lasses. Half price season tickets go on sale to existing season ticket holders today.

Full details on NUFC

First come first served

wahey, he's back

I can't get my head round the fact I've just bought another season ticket for £166. Feels like I've robbed the club.

Thinking about it right - against Sunderland, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City, the cheapest ticket will be AT LEAST £44. If ye went to five of them games you're looking at more than the cost of a season ticket on this deal. There's nee catch or fuck all, the disappointing thing for me is the bar will be harder to get served at, but I can't complain.