Who's had the easiest start?

Happy Face

If we lose Tiote then we have to hope that it's early on in the window. I'd hope that Graham Carr has already made a contingency plan, should that be the case.

haha. The club will spend 3 weeks looking for a replacement, only for the "target" to fall through with minutes to spare.

Just how gullible are you, and others like you ?

What a drunken shambles of a man you are.

it doesn't take a drunk to recognise the blatantly obvious for years, shitforbrains. So what's your excuse ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No whoosh it was just that he asked the question in complete earnest the other day. Think it must have been one of those moments where you think about something totally straightforward and it just doesn't register at all. Anyway ignore me, I was just being a twat.

So, ref your earlier post about Tiote. Do you THINK he will go, and do you THINK the manager will be handed the complete transfer fee to continue to "build" and improve the football team ? Or not ?

This is a basic question, even for you. Nobody will laugh at you if you call it incorrectly.

Leazes, what's even more basic is the fact I've already said what I think the chances of him going or not are in this very thread.

I don't think you're in your right mind when you post on here and i'm not getting into it. You're an embarrassment and it's tedious as fuck.

Think (think) think (think) think (think)

Think (think) think (think) think (think)

You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me

Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free

Let's go back, let's go back, let's go way on back when

I didn't even know you, you came to me and too much you wouldn't take

I ain't no psychiatrist, I ain't no doctor with degree

It don't take too much high IQ's to see what you're doing to me

You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me

Yeah, think (think, think) let your mind go, let yourself be free

Oh Leazes (Leazes), Leazes (Leazes), Leazes, yeah Leazes

Leazes (Leazes), Leazes (Leazes), Leazes, oooh Leazes

If we lose Tiote then we have to hope that it's early on in the window. I'd hope that Graham Carr has already made a contingency plan, should that be the case.

haha. The club will spend 3 weeks looking for a replacement, only for the "target" to fall through with minutes to spare.

Just how gullible are you, and others like you ?

What a drunken shambles of a man you are.

it doesn't take a drunk to recognise the blatantly obvious for years, shitforbrains. So what's your excuse ?

I'm not quite sure what I've failed to recognise, red nose.

If Tiote is sold, will he be replaced? Yes.

Will Pardew be given all of his transfer fee to spend? No.

If Pardew was given more than £3.5m to replace him, as the transfer fee is around £20m, does this represent progressiveness? If the player is good enough, yes.

Leazes, what's even more basic is the fact I've already said what I think the chances of him going or not are in this very thread.

I don't think you're in your right mind when you post on here and i'm not getting into it. You're an embarrassment and it's tedious as fuck.

Sadly, I just give my views, which are usually correct. If you don't see that, or prefer to sit on the fence and try to look a clever cunt pretending you know best after you see what happens, that is your prerogative, but please don't attempt to say that giving views means someone isn't in their "right mind" especially when I have been telling you for years what Mike Ashley's intentions are for this football club and you have disagreed with me, even now when it is so obvious it should be blinding you. You must be a right thick twat if you still don't see this.

There is nothing more embarrassing than someone who babbles on like you do and can't admit when you have been wrong.

If Tiote is sold, will he be replaced? Yes.

Will Pardew be given all of his transfer fee to spend? No.

If Pardew was given more than £3.5m to replace him, as the transfer fee is around £20m, does this represent progressiveness? If the player is good enough, yes.

it won't be sustained. Such luck will not continue Chez. In the real world, it just won't happen.

These actions you have detailed, are the actions of a selling club, not a progressive club.

Leazes, you're such a thoroughly unpleasant person on so many levels it's untrue. There's no call for anything like that on a football board and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Never ever done this before to anyone in all the years I've used this place but I'm putting you on ignore.

I think it was Pud that highlighted that we'd be bottom if these fixtures had been played in this order last season. We've equalled or improved last season's results every game. It wasn't under threat the last 2 matches but again we have bettered last season's result. A draw against Chelsea would keep that going too. Remarkable stuff.

Of the 12 teams we've played both this year and last, surprisingly we didn't win any of the fixtures last season.

2010/11

P12 W0 D6 L6

2011/12

P12 W7 D4 L1

Seem to remember a victory of some kind being registered against Sunderland last season?

Edited by citizenerased

Of the 12 teams we've played both this year and last, surprisingly we didn't win any of the fixtures last season.

2010/11

P12 W0 D6 L6

2011/12

P12 W7 D4 L1

Seem to remember a victory of some kind being registered against Sunderland last season?

Not at the Stadium of Shite. I believe Mr. Baggio's records include whether the result was home or away.

Isn't this thread getting towards its use by date by now? After this many games.

Still debateable though. I mean we've still only won 1 game against top half opponents and could be down to seventh by Monday night. Similar position to after 13 games last year.

We've played 9 of last seasons top 10 now and are still sat in 6th.

Villa had an easy start but it's catching up with them, they have Man Utd(lost) Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and an away game at Stoke in December.

Given out for a month too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If we did the unimaginable and came fourth, it would feel like Rocky 4, but it would do wonders for the club in terms of rebuilding the stature internationally, as our last Champions League campaigns did.

:lol:

It does too.

Bumped this as the thread I've (deservedly) got most stick for (team negative, big bully etc.)

Spectacularly and pleasingly wrong as I was on the Newcastle front, every other prediction I made despite what the league suggested at the time was spot on.

As barnstorming as Man City (1st 25pts) have been (and even though they pulverised Man U), I'd still go with Man U (2nd 20 pts) for the title cos they've still kept it tight despite their much more difficult start.
(Man City have blown it)

Liverpool and Chelsea have no excuses for their relatively poor starts.
(Chelsea were 3rd and Liverpool 6th and have dropped)

Villa are 9th, but look like they could be relegation bait in the long run.
(dropped right down and only just about safe now)

QPR (10th) could be heading for disaster without having made more of their fixtures.
(right in the mix now, wish I'd put money on them rather than Villa).

Bolton (18th) have a valid excuse for their position it seems. Not so much the Mackems (14th) and Blackburn (20th), but arguably so.
(All three have climbed up from their lowly positions).

Think I'll do it again in October 2012 and place a few more bets.