England team banned from wearing a poppy!

nufcboy

Guest CabayeAye

just read what stevie actually posted, no harm but that second sentence is one of the stupidest things i've ever read on here, what in the name of fuck does being irish or anything else have to do with it? they were world wars it wasn't just fecking England involved, so step of the soapbox.

You not got any more Louis avatars lying around? ;)

That Louis shit should be a war crime. Ant, was going to lay into for being a cunt, but your Grandad sounds like a legend so he has spared you. What capbadge was he?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

just read what stevie actually posted, no harm but that second sentence is one of the stupidest things i've ever read on here, what in the name of fuck does being irish or anything else have to do with it? they were world wars it wasn't just fecking England involved, so step of the soapbox.

You not got any more Louis avatars lying around? ;)

That Louis shit should be a war crime. Ant, was going to lay into for being a cunt, but your Grandad sounds like a legend so he has spared you. What capbadge was he?

Royal Corps of Signals from 1939-1947, louis stays until your 7 days are up.

He's not Thomas Waters, is he?

I reckon MF and the Grey man just need to start reading posts when they are sober.

Not that it will improve their contributions, but you never know, they might start responding to what they are actually reading rather than the poster ie me.

:icon_lol:

The utter lack of irony or self awareness in that post would be staggering from anyone else. Since it's from our very own Randall P McMurphy it's about par for the course.

Time for your meds

I answered your question, then you asked why I said what I did ? Do you have Alzheimers, or are you sitting pissed in front of your PC ?

Poppies can now be warn on the black arm bands :lol: What a fucking farce. All of you just dismissing it as the Daily Mail trying to drum up a non story, are either anti-British, Irish, both or seeking and contriving an alternative view to common sense. Still I'd like to know why they're allowed on the armband and not the shirt.

exactly

Poppies can now be warn on the black arm bands :lol: What a fucking farce. All of you just dismissing it as the Daily Mail trying to drum up a non story, are either anti-British, Irish, both or seeking and contriving an alternative view to common sense. Still I'd like to know why they're allowed on the armband and not the shirt.

It was purely the Daily Mail on the windup, the sad thing is that so many idiots have been sucked in by it.

more like so many idiots are allowing our standards etc to be diluted

Basically, they should go ahead and wear the poppy, fuck FIFA.....alternatively if they left it to players to make an individual choice to wear it, those who wore it and risked paying any price for it would go up in my estimation considerably and the vast majority of British people IMO, apart from the PC correct loonies and appeasers that is.

Edited by LeazesMag

It was purely the Daily Mail on the windup, the sad thing is that so many idiots have been sucked in by it.

What standards are being diluted? When have England ever worn the poppy on the shirt?

FIFA should have told the FA to do one. Contrary to it's intentions this campaign actually makes me ashamed to be English. Whatever happened to a bit of dignity?

the FA should have told FIFA to do one, dimwit.

What standards are being diluted? When have England ever worn the poppy on the shirt?

you can answer the complete post if you like, then go back to the Guardian or whatever other student rag you read.

you can answer the complete post if you like, then go back to the Guardian or whatever other student rag you read.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I've asked hundreds on here without reply, the latest being "are you drinking at work again " ?

Answer the question.

He doesn't answer questions man, that would spoil the 'man of mystery' legend he has imagined for himself. :)

* goes back to hugging tree whilst swigging meths from a bottle wrapped in Amnesty International Magazine*