Lee Evans Signing

henda11

Me and the girlfriend went and met Lee Evans at Waterstones yesterday near Monument. We got there at 11.40am and it was canny busy. We got our admission ticket, and we were numbered at 289 & 290 in the que, then after about an hour or so there was another 200+ behind us. It was absolutely freezing aswell, and the signing started at 1.00pm, and we didn't into the shop until 2.30pm. The line stretched from the front door at Waterstones, all the way round the backstreet near the Methodist Church, all the way down to the entrance at Fenwicks.

Anyway we got into the shop, and were taken up to the 2nd floor, and as we were coming in he was holding a womans young baby and rocking it back and forth. He seems like a brilliant bloke to be honest, We got to the front of the que, and he signed the girlfriends book 1st, and he was really apologetic about the cold. He signed her book, then shook her hand, and apologised again for the wait, and that her hands felt frozen and that he was very sorry for the wait again. Anyway i took a few photos on my phone, not brilliant quality as the minders were trying to rush us along. The photos were taking as he was signing the girlfriends book. Seems like a decent bloke, really genuine. Would go meet him again if i could.

2CA087CD.jpg

F462BF3A.jpg

4258FCA0.jpg

1C26B9C3.jpg

Edited by henda11

He might be a nice bloke, but he's thoroughly unfunny.

Well he would be thoroughly unfunny to you, because you don't have a sense of humour.

Not true. I found you joining a 300-deep queue to meet Lee Evans fucking hilarious.

Well he would be thoroughly unfunny to you, because you don't have a sense of humour.

Not true. I found you joining a 300-deep queue to meet Lee Evans fucking hilarious.

Me finding out someone would actually marry you was fucking hilarious.

:lol:

It's a tough place this board, you get excited about something and want to share it with the 'community', take the trouble to upload some photos and tell your story and before you know it you're bent over, pants are round your ankles and strangers are queueing up to give you bloody good seeing to.

I'm not a fan but have in the past been amused by Evans, and find him considerably better entertainment than that talentless fop Mike Spackintire. Who should be held up as the real villain here, not poor Henda.