The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shite article but he's clearly not a Newcastle fan.

Oh and you're one of the biggest anti OOTs around, Stevie. ;)

Some of the very best toon fans I've ever met are OOTs. I'm not OOTist, but I think in the same way foreigners need to fulfil certain conditions to become British citizens, OOTs should have similar criteria before I accept them. For instance if I didn't get a Cup Final ticket but Lake Bells Tits did on his first trip to England I'd be fucking livid.

What criteria would they have to fulfill? A written exam?

3 nights in the forest with a big well hung black man.

Might as well read the eulogy for humour while you're there champ ;)

I'll write the eulogy if you're writing the jokes.

You'd need someone to post about why a eulogy wasn't necessary first.

R.I.P

Parky's laugh was nervouse not because you were funny. Trying to make up the credibility gap after his Pardew debacle.

R.I.P

Parky's laugh was nervouse not because you were funny. Trying to make up the credibility gap after his Pardew debacle.

I don't mind either way. Are you actually suggesting that my viewpoint is illegitimate or incorrect or do you have some sort of axe to grind?

parky will never live down his proclamation about Alan Smith

I wouldn't be too harsh on him.....when he posted that he was distracted by the elves trying to get in through the catflap

According to N-O some of the foreign press are claiming he has a release clause of 20 million.

Think he's really enjoying himself here now. Can't see him leaving as long as he gets regular football.

That's obviously nonsense though Parky. If someone offers him a million quid extra a year and a 2 million quid signing on fee for the same regular football, he'll be away. Money talks and footballers listen every time.

That's obviously nonsense though Parky. If someone offers him a million quid extra a year and a 2 million quid signing on fee for the same regular football, he'll be away. Money talks and footballers listen every time.

There is always that. But I don't think he's that bothered about money. Seems to have a good rapport with the supporters and there is the history of the injury and I think he was touched by the support he got while out. Think we'll get a couple of more delightful seasons out of him. He'd be tempted by a massive club, but then regular football won't be guranteed.

Ben Arfa seems like a spiritual man who places great importance on being in 'a good place'. The way things are going at the moment, I don't see why he'd want to leave us.

No offence like, but that's the sort of thing that, if a mackem was saying it about Sessegnon, we'd all be having a good laugh. He seems like a bit of a spoilt child to me, never mind a spiritual man, and we are all kidding ourselves if we think he wouldn't jump at the chance to advance his career or his bank balance.

And if not the fotballers, then at least their agents :)

He's enjoying himself with us at last, and he wanted to join the club. Who knows what will happen if one of the big clubs come in for him but I'm sure we'll have another season of Barfa in the team. He'll definitely feel like he has a point to prove after taking quite a while to settle.

Magnificent player who we're lucky to have. Talent like his doesn't come along all too often.

He's enjoying himself with us at last, and he wanted to join the club. Who knows what will happen if one of the big clubs come in for him but I'm sure we'll have another season of Barfa in the team. He'll definitely feel like he has a point to prove after taking quite a while to settle.

Magnificent player who we're lucky to have. Talent like his doesn't come along all too often.

If only he tracked back. ;)

If only he tracked back. ;)

he does...now