The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy these videos that pop up after each game

could do without being so cut off top and bottom though

Why do they always have to be accompanied by such terrible music though?

fucked if i know, you can turn that off though

I do, but when Tooj can make a compilation with a decent soundtrack, why can't others?

I do, but when Tooj can make a compilation with a decent soundtrack, why can't others?

lack of TTs good influence

Remember reading a month or two ago him saying that on the leg he broke the thigh muscle was almost getting back to the same mass of his other leg.

I think it's easy to underestimate just how long it can take someone to get back to complete fitness after such a horror injury, it's not as simple as 'Oh if he's fit enough for the bench, he must be fit for anything'. Also psychologically at times he looked a bit nervy when he first came back. Certainly not like that any more.

They still talk about CT on NO like.

What awards did he win on there?

Thought you were taking the piss the other day :lol: did I actually win something?

Thickest Twat & Worst Newcomer. :up:

Like a ROCK!

On the subject of that song and the guitar solo in particular. According to Seger, when it was recorded the solo in the final recording was the first one the guitarist "laid down" in the midst of hearing the song for the very first time. Cracking solo it is too.

Basically, "hey listen to this new song and come up with a solo" and he did right there and then. Impressive tbh.

Like a ROCK!

On the subject of that song and the guitar solo in particular. According to Seger, when it was recorded the solo in the final recording was the first one the guitarist "laid down" in the midst of hearing the song for the very first time. Cracking solo it is too.

Basically, "hey listen to this new song and come up with a solo" and he did right there and then. Impressive tbh.

That's mental. Don't mind a bit of Seger like - anyone who doesn't have a soft spot for a bit of classic rock has no soul.

Like a ROCK!

That's mental. Don't mind a bit of Seger like - anyone who doesn't have a soft spot for a bit of classic rock has no soul.

Brilliant to drive to.

I like the song where he picks up some random lass on his hog, then when she gets homesick he just leaves her and drives off. :D

Funny to see all the people who wrote Ben Arfa off now citing Pardew's decision to leave him out as managerial genius. I would say that it wouldn't hurt for the likes of Baggio, Chez Given and Christmas Tree to admit they were wrong, but it clearly would.

Funny to see all the people who wrote Ben Arfa off now citing Pardew's decision to leave him out as managerial genius. I would say that it wouldn't hurt for the likes of Baggio, Chez Given and Christmas Tree to admit they were wrong, but it clearly would.

They're not/weren't wrong though, that's your problem

Edit - no-one "wrote him off" btw

Edited by Toonpack

There's been too much emphasis placed on people being right and wrong on here over the last couple of years. This new lad has signed up, immediately attacked Baggio and then came on demanding people admit they were wrong.

That's right, Leazesmag, I'm onto you.