Same actor, different roles!

Christmas Tree

Wasnt sure where to put this or what the title should be so this will have to do.

Its a thread to express amazement at an actor or actress in parts that you didnt think was them.

Example.

I've been watching criminal minds quite a bit lately and really like the role of Jason Gideon played by Mandy Patinkin.

MV5BMTI3NDMzNjY1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc1NTEwMw@@._V1._SX150_SY233_.jpg

After reading up on him imagine my suprise when I found out that he also played no other than......

Inigo Montoya from the princess bride.

inigo.jpg

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

After reading up on him imagine my suprise when I found out that he also played no other than......

Inigo Montoya from the princess bride.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Viztastic!

Because you made a nasty remark about the Irish this morning so for a few hours you had Louis Walsh as your avatar and an I love Ireland badge plus the team va italy from the 94 world cup in your sig

Thank god Ive been on tapatalk all day! Well done for getting that sorted as well.

Because you made a nasty remark about the Irish this morning so for a few hours you had Louis Walsh as your avatar and an I love Ireland badge plus the team va italy from the 94 world cup in your sig

:lol: can we have similar situations for more than just the Irish mind? Leazes with a sickle and hammer would be perfect.

The one of these that almost made my head explode was when I discovered that Vern, the fat kid off Stand By Me is also the kid that played Cushman the quarterback in Jerry Maguire.

I'd post pictures but my iPad is being a fucking arsehole. Anyway I honestly thought it was a wind up.

The guy that played the Emperor in Star Wars was also the butler in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Caine and Martin.

Jerome Flynn of Soldier Soldier now plays Bronn the Mercernary in Game of Thrones