Christmas television

Jusoda Kid

It just seems to me as if whoever's in charge of scheduling has just completely given up any attempt to try and come up with something decent. Anywhere where there's a gap (and given the total lack of original quality programmes that have been on that's a lot) they've just plugged it with a crap film. Not even premieres or anything either.

the advertisers aren't interested so the Beeb has an easy run

No-one comes in so its all prerecorded and movies

Important meeja people don't watch TV at Xmas either

Its because most of the TV staff have gone on holiday, so they can't do any live programing, so need to use films and shitty documentaries to fill in the holes.

72220[/snapback]

Do you seriously think they just let people on telly have holidays over the xmas period and that that's what explains the crap telly, you retard? :D

There hasn't been anything that really stood out to watch imo. I managed to find The Great Escape on one channel the other day and I watched the Titanic thing last night, which was quite good, but that's about all I have watched tbh.

Oh, watched the Comic Strip about the wife-swappers which wasn't particlularly funny. The funniest thing was when mrs hips proclaimed that we had pampas grass in the back :D:blush::blush: (the point being that in the prog the grass growing in the garden was the sign of the occupants life-style :rolleyes: )

Its because most of the TV staff have gone on holiday, so they can't do any live programing, so need to use films and shitty documentaries to fill in the holes.

72220[/snapback]

Do you seriously think they just let people on telly have holidays over the xmas period and that that's what explains the crap telly, you retard? :blush:

72228[/snapback]

More people will be on holiday than in normal months. That means they have to do more films and pre-recorded programming.

you spaz. :blush::D

72220[/snapback]

Do you seriously think they just let people on telly have holidays over the xmas period and that that's what explains the crap telly, you retard? :blush:

72228[/snapback]

More people will be on holiday than in normal months. That means they have to do more films and pre-recorded programming.

you spaz. :blush::D

72273[/snapback]

I'm not necessarily looking for live programming you tit. They can pre-record it if they like as long as it's decent. What you said sounded like they got to the week before Xmas, checked the fucking TV presenter rota, and realised all their staff were off so just put films on to plug the holes. :rolleyes:

Scrooged just started on Sky 2, great film. :blush:

Frank Cross: I want to see her nipples.

Censor Lady: But this is a CHRISTMAS show.

Frank Cross: Well, I'm sure Charles Dickens would have wanted to see her nipples.

The Ghost of Christmas Present: Oh, what is this Frank? Oh, oh, look Frank. It's a toaster.

*hits him in the head with the toaster*

:D

Edited by Bizza

I've not watched much.

I watched Doctor Who on Xmas day, I watched the Quiz of 2005 on Channel 4 the other night (which was good despite Jimmy Carr - 8 out of 10 Cats was the same), a bit of football oh aye and the Soccer Saturday Universally Challenged quiz on Xmas Eve, which was canny.

That's about it though.

my mate got me the first series of Kojak

fuck Xmas tv I've got Kojak

WHO LOVES YOU BABY?

that's my new answer message.