LeazesMag Post Generator

Happy Face

Only in the most warped regions of his strange mind.

you got rid of Fred, didn't you , which you wanted, and said anybody would be better, didn't you ? Now, you have what you wanted, so stop moaning about Mike Ashley, because this is what you wanted. You wierd and stupid idiot.

Im sure it wasnt DR G that got rid of FFS tbf. Wasnt it SJH? FFS didnt want to sell but his hand was forced by SJH.

jesus wept. this is exactly why i have the cunt on ignore. total lies and bullshit, as per. leazesmag, quote me where i said anyone would better than fred or shut the fuck up, please.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - can we give Leazes, Jaysouthernmag and Toonpack their own sub-forum?

Not for me, I'm done with the tedious twat now

its permanent delusion for you then.

you got rid of Fred, didn't you , which you wanted, and said anybody would be better, didn't you ? Now, you have what you wanted, so stop moaning about Mike Ashley, because this is what you wanted. You wierd and stupid idiot.

Im sure it wasnt DR G that got rid of FFS tbf. Wasnt it SJH? FFS didnt want to sell but his hand was forced by SJH.

jesus wept. this is exactly why i have the cunt on ignore. total lies and bullshit, as per. leazesmag, quote me where i said anyone would better than fred or shut the fuck up, please.

weren't you moaning on all the time about Fred ? You've now got Mike, and you're moaning on for someone who did what "Fred" did man. You're an idiot.

Only in the most warped regions of his strange mind.

No it was definitely Dr G.

No it was definitely Dr G.

prob was too, he moaned until he gave in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...