LeazesMag Post Generator

Happy Face

I love that his age is offered up as a handicap. He's 56, so he should know better.

LM's contribution to this board is more than arguing about the board of directors and people lose sight of that. Respect your elders.

5% of his contribution. Maybe. The rest of it is the ridiculous plate spinning that he does, running from thread to thread making sure that he's told all of "the usual suspects" that he's right, and that he has been for the last 4 years "chum" etc.

Respect your elders is what you get told when you're a kid to try and stop you being lippy. Once you're old enough to determine who you're dealing with, age is way less important, and you certainly don't get respect simply for having survived to your mid 50s.

says the man who has never made ANY football contribution since he urged the old regime to continue bankrolling Souness to build his own team with money they didn't have, just because Alex Ferguson came out triumphantly having "got rid of the bad eggs"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he takes the OP in the good humour it was intended. He tends to agree with me more than he does most others so I assume he knows it's just gentle coat tugging.

Can't believe you're the one suggesting it's beyond the pale though, the stick you give some people.

Same here. He agrees with me about various p.o.v. too. I know more about Leazes than most of you, and if you knew what I know, people would have a bit more respect for him.

If he agrees with you then you're alright mate, I wouldn't worry-you'll be in his good books. As HF says, it's just gentle shirt lifting at the end of the day.

I love that his age is offered up as a handicap. :lol: He's 56, so he should know better.

LM's contribution to this board is more than arguing about the board of directors and people lose sight of that. Respect your elders.

not really though is it. if he didn't dominate every thread with the same old crap he wouldn't get as much grief. occasionally he'll post somethign worthwhile. shame that it gets lost in a sea of the usual nonsense.

oh stop the fucking moaning, you've got what you wanted ie rid of Fred so shut the fuck up

Edited by LeazesMag

Hope he takes the OP in the good humour it was intended. He tends to agree with me more than he does most others so I assume he knows it's just gentle coat tugging.

Can't believe you're the one suggesting it's beyond the pale though, the stick you give some people.

Same here. He agrees with me about various p.o.v. too. I know more about Leazes than most of you, and if you knew what I know, people would have a bit more respect for him.

If he agrees with you then you're alright mate, I wouldn't worry-you'll be in his good books. As HF says, it's just gentle shirt lifting at the end of the day.

not necessarily, but some things are patently obvious. Maybe if you actually gave some views, judgements and admitted when you were wrong you may be worth debating with, rather than the usual sitting on the fence after the event observations.

That is why Stevie and HF are 2 of the best posters on here, they don't have to agree with me, but they put up a point of view which is logical rather than deluded [like the Ashley apologists] and can back it up with knowledge worth listening to.

Edited by LeazesMag

says the man who has never made ANY football contribution since he urged the old regime to continue bankrolling Souness to build his own team with money they didn't have, just because Alex Ferguson came out triumphantly having "got rid of the bad eggs"

:lol: Posted in this very thread, and not even a hint of irony or self awareness.

:lol: Posted in this very thread, and not even a hint of irony or self awareness.

:lol: It's an odd time for Leazes though just now tbf. He's back raring to post because he's in his element that we've lost a couple of games, but he's having to timidly tip-toe around the everything he got spectacularly wrong about the transfer window, in which he predicted we'd sell the entire first team and buy nobody.

:lol: It's an odd time for Leazes though just now tbf. He's back raring to post because he's in his element that we've lost a couple of games,

so how much have you invested in the club over the next 3 years etc on tickets hoping to see them win [rather than lose] ?

Comments like that, absolutely show you up to be no better than the real wet around the ear dumbo's such as Deano, thompers, jaysouthernmag etc

Can we create a sub forum for the old board vs new board debate? It usually rages on in about 5 threads and just becomes tedious.

Not slagging anyone off btw...

i've been saying this for ages. just call it the leazesmag debate and let those sadistic enough to want to do battle with him get on with it elsewhere without spoiling this place.

It wouldn't stop him chirping up in unrelated topics. Have other past members been given such allowances when ruining the forum? If he can't control himself ban him, making a sub-forum to accommodate his mentalness is akin to a namby pamby judge handing out a rehab sentence to a smack head who's just robbed a pensioner. It's been dragging on for years on here, part of the reason I took so long to sign up - someone just needs to pull the trigger because it's starting to reflect badly on the do-gooder admins that members are even entertaining this topic again.

Just my opinion, like ;)

Can we create a sub forum for the old board vs new board debate? It usually rages on in about 5 threads and just becomes tedious.

i've been saying this for ages. just call it the leazesmag debate and let those sadistic enough to want to do battle with him get on with it elsewhere without spoiling this place.

and they will all eventually, just like you, end up realising I was/am right ? Although, they may have the balls to admit it, unlike you ?

and they will all eventually, just like you, end up realising I was/am right ? Although, they may have the balls to admit it, unlike you ?

When has he even looked close to "eventually realising (you) was/am right"?

Yeah - can we give Leazes, Jaysouthernmag and Toonpack their own sub-forum?

youre not lumping nearly enough people in there to keep the man happy

Only in the most warped regions of his strange mind.

you got rid of Fred, didn't you , which you wanted, and said anybody would be better, didn't you ? Now, you have what you wanted, so stop moaning about Mike Ashley, because this is what you wanted. You wierd and stupid idiot.

you got rid of Fred, didn't you , which you wanted, and said anybody would be better, didn't you ? Now, you have what you wanted, so stop moaning about Mike Ashley, because this is what you wanted. You wierd and stupid idiot.

Im sure it wasnt DR G that got rid of FFS tbf. Wasnt it SJH? FFS didnt want to sell but his hand was forced by SJH.

Should be in the lyrics thread.