LeazesMag Post Generator

Happy Face

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot the line about finally coming around to agreeing with him, something he regularly used to accuse me of, despite it not being anywhere near the truth.

Difficult one, cos one of his favourites is "you'll never learn". He had more faith in you young padawan.

Oh this is priceless..... :lol:

Might as well disable his account and program a 'bot' to generate all these responses now. Better still, leave LM's account alone and let him get in an arguement with it ...... :naughty:

i often wonder what leazesmag gets out of posting here. he can't find it fun looking at what he posts and how it goes down. strange

telling you what is obvious, which I have been doing for years and ironically you are now repeating on a daily basis, what you said was crap when i told you.

You're an idiot. Perhaps the biggest on here and thats saying something.

He must lead a dull, dull life to spend so much of it repeating himself over and over... To a group of people who, on the whole, wish he'd either shut up or piss off.

I read somewhere a while ago that he'd been warned about it by pm, which worked for like, err.. A week?

i often wonder what leazesmag gets out of posting here. he can't find it fun looking at what he posts and how it goes down. strange

telling you what is obvious, which I have been doing for years and ironically you are now repeating on a daily basis, what you said was crap when i told you.

Time to update the flowchart HF. :)

Time to update the flowchart HF. :)

pissing myself here like. he never tires of showing himself up as a bellend does he?

He must lead a dull, dull life to spend so much of it repeating himself over and over... To a group of people who, on the whole, wish he'd either shut up or piss off.

I read somewhere a while ago that he'd been warned about it by pm, which worked for like, err.. A week?

unfortunately, you must have lead a dull, dull, uninformed life if you think that Mike Ashley will ever match the league positions and european qualifications of his predecessors.