Rangers enter Administration

Christmas Tree

Someone did all the maths on an SPL team board, there'd have been multiple winners going back nearly 20 years.

There was a report some weeks ago that Porto (I think) were going mental as Rangers beat them in the Uefa semi final with "ineligibles" in the team, were talking of suing through UEFA.

For the EBT's see:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

Someone did all the maths on an SPL team board, there'd have been multiple winners going back nearly 20 years.

There was a report some weeks ago that Porto (I think) were going mental as Rangers beat them in the Uefa semi final with "ineligibles" in the team, were talking of suing through UEFA.

For the EBT's see:

For the EBT's see:

For the EBT's see:

Someone is talking shite who did the maths then from 95/96 to 11/12 the points gap between Celtic and the rest varied between 11 and 45 points. The 11 point season Hearts came third, and Celtic lost to Rangers meaning even without the Rangers results they'd still have been victorious. As I said previously, Celtic should be able to claim 17 titles in a row.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can of worms......"no one likes us"....wait till its confirmed youve cost half a dozen clubs at least one league title you fuckin cheating bastards

But according to Gers fans (and the Glasgow media) it's all HMRC's fault !!!!

Great blog by Alex Thomson (C4 news and a mag)

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-taxman-walk/1899

He's had loads of shit off the Glasgow media for sticking his nose in and asking the REAL awkward questions.

Someone is talking shite who did the maths then from 95/96 to 11/12 the points gap between Celtic and the rest varied between 11 and 45 points. The 11 point season Hearts came third, and Celtic lost to Rangers meaning even without the Rangers results they'd still have been victorious. As I said previously, Celtic should be able to claim 17 titles in a row.

ALL Rangers results change to 3-0 defeats it changes the picture substantially.

Prove your point do all the maths.

Who gives a fuck man. :lol: I don't care who wins that league, if they do it fair and square in the current season. Who might have won it on a technicality 20 years ago is of no consequence to anyone south of Berwick.

I've done all the maths. You are officially WRONG. What do you not understand about the points difference between Celtic and the rest being between 11 and 45 points between 1996 and 2012? What is difficult to understand about that. Celtic can only gain 12 points off Rangers more than the rest and they've never beaten them four times in a season. A monkey could understand it. I suggest you quote more reliable sources in future. Celtic as I've said are entitled to 17 in a row.

Housemate is saying this is a perfect opportunity for Rangers to apply to enter the English league system and insisted that it'd be good for English football if they were allowed to enter League 2 rather than starting at the absolute bottom. He thought they'd still be pulling in at 30k crowds for each season that it took for them to get up the Premier League (which he thought would only take 4 seasons).

It's mental that Annan could be playing at Ibrox and Hampden :lol:

Housemate is saying this is a perfect opportunity for Rangers to apply to enter the English league system and insisted that it'd be good for English football if they were allowed to enter League 2 rather than starting at the absolute bottom. He thought they'd still be pulling in at 30k crowds for each season that it took for them to get up the Premier League (which he thought would only take 4 seasons).

It's mental that Annan could be playing at Ibrox and Hampden :lol:

yeah i have heard loads of shouts similar to that one. Fuck that shit.

I've done all the maths. You are officially WRONG. What do you not understand about the points difference between Celtic and the rest being between 11 and 45 points between 1996 and 2012? What is difficult to understand about that. Celtic can only gain 12 points off Rangers more than the rest and they've never beaten them four times in a season. A monkey could understand it. I suggest you quote more reliable sources in future. Celtic as I've said are entitled to 17 in a row.

Who was second during all the 9 in a row ????

Dunno why I bother, it's like rationalising with a fucking turnip

Who was second during all the 9 in a row ????

Dunno why I bother, it's like rationalising with a fucking turnip

You're so dense. A clear and present weak bladder old fluffer. Their 9 in a row was from 1988/89 to 1996/97. Celtic finished 1st or 2nd in every single season from 1995/96 onwards. Why is it difficult for you to understand, that this should be 17 in a row for Celtic, 1995/1996 to 2011/2012 is 17 seasons, explain to this forum why you've made a cunt of yourself please.

You're so dense. A clear and present weak bladder old fluffer. Their 9 in a row was from 1988/89 to 1996/97. Celtic finished 1st or 2nd in every single season from 1995/96 onwards. Why is it difficult for you to understand, that this should be 17 in a row for Celtic, 1995/1996 to 2011/2012 is 17 seasons, explain to this forum why you've made a cunt of yourself please.

Aye ok 17 in a row, does that make you feel better ???

As king cunt of the forum, you can explain for me, you've had plenty practice.

Settled your bet yet ? That's if you have any money left of course

Well done for admitting you're a cunt and crucially WRONG. Noted. Look at your sig man :lol:

Edited by McFaul

Well done for admitting you're a cunt and crucially WRONG. Noted. Look at your sig man :lol:

Well done for being a computer literate scratter, except when it comes to managing to log onto Skunkers of course

Well done for being a computer literate scratter, except when it comes to managing to log onto Skunkers of course

What a backward old doilum. I wouldn't dare post on Skunkers. I was there one day abused a few people told them I was black and got called the n word the d word and the c that rhymes with toon word. Stupid owld cunt.

As king cunt of the forum, you can explain for me, you've had plenty practice.

Settled your bet yet ? That's if you have any money left of course

oh dear.

Seriously, who cares about a league, any league, that is so crap a team can win 9 titles in a row anyway ?

What a backward old doilum. I wouldn't dare post on Skunkers. I was there one day abused a few people told them I was black and got called the n word the d word and the c that rhymes with toon word. Stupid owld cunt.

skunkers is just an older version of Newcastle Online anyway Stevie. Full of NUFC know-nowts.

skunkers is just an older version of Newcastle Online anyway Stevie. Full of NUFC know-nowts.

Aye I know. Skunkers :lol: "You don't post on Skunkers" is without doubt the worst piece of abuse I've ever been on the receiving end of. As Danny B would say "up your game sahn".

McCoist looks like he's leaving now, because they've tried to appoint another manager behind his back. Disgrace if true with all the shite he's put up with, anyone who didn't madly love the club would've been away 6 months ago.

To be fair in all of this you go on Rangers forums and they're all saying they want to be relegated to Division 3, because they deserve it, and there'll be no way of getting any respect back by staying in the SPL.

SPL will roll over because Sky have said without Rangers there is no Sky cash. Not just a renegotiation on amount just none at all.

SPL will roll over because Sky have said without Rangers there is no Sky cash. Not just a renegotiation on amount just none at all.

You got a link for that?

Aye I know. Skunkers :lol: "You don't post on Skunkers" is without doubt the worst piece of abuse I've ever been on the receiving end of. As Danny B would say "up your game sahn".

McCoist looks like he's leaving now, because they've tried to appoint another manager behind his back. Disgrace if true with all the shite he's put up with, anyone who didn't madly love the club would've been away 6 months ago.

To be fair in all of this you go on Rangers forums and they're all saying they want to be relegated to Division 3, because they deserve it, and there'll be no way of getting any respect back by staying in the SPL.

what really makes me smile, is the posters on there who write for True Faith because they also give the impression they are the dogs bollocks, when in fact all that magazine does is print the "alternative view" [ie like a student rag] and so much of it is purely and simply shite. Apart from Paully, who is good.

You got a link for that?

when I lived up in Jockland in the 80's, I made a few friends who would have taken me to see both Celtic and Rangers, but I didn't. I regret not going, just so I could say that I had been. I went to Aberdeen once though, soon after Alex Ferguson had left and they were a force at that time.

The lads I knew were good lads, but I feel sorry for them that they are so deluded about the merits of their shite league though.