Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning folks! Feeling optimistic today. Sat in the office at work (nei getting paid like) wearing my Newcastle shirt under my shirt and tie. Looking forward to this one, gutted am not there though (was a ticket free for me too :( ).

Reckon its a big 'un today. Ben Arfa to go fooking mental!! Talking about Messi mixed with Ronaldo, 6 pints of lager, gram of coke, 4 red bulls and a pro plus!!! Gonna run them ragged.

Score today will be 4-0

Contemplating risking watching the game on a footy streaming site at work, hmmmm are the risks worth it like? It is a monitored server I think. is football streaming . info legal?

Reckon its a big 'un today. Ben Arfa to go fooking mental!! Talking about Messi mixed with Ronaldo, 6 pints of lager, gram of coke, 4 red bulls and a pro plus!!! Gonna run them ragged.

Sounds like Besty playing 5 a side.

Sounds like Besty playing 5 a side.

Aye, or Ranger playing a competitive game of 1-on-1 with himself in the mirror.

We're going to be very patchy today unless we're bluffing about some of these injuries, Tiote, Cabaye & Guthrie leaves us with the square root of fuck all to play in the centre.

Bolton aren't going to roll over either so it could be a funny one, despite a lot thinking it's going to be a lashing, Last time I remember us thinking we were going to lash Bolton it finished 0-0. :lol:

We dont know who is really out do we though Tom? Tiote for sure, but cabaye and guthrie are both maybes no?

I have a totally biased fetish for Abeid though, would love to see him in central mid. He looks tidy as fuck.

The injuries leave us short but these lot were absolutely woeful against Fulham on Saturday and haven't had a long turnaround from then. It might not be as good as the last few games so we'll need the fans behind us, but the front three should win it for us.

Last thing we need is crippling one of them when we have a 2 week break ahead. But one of them even would make a big difference. If Colo came back, Perchinho could move into Tiote's role, for example. Not too sure on Raylor as a central midfielder either...

Is Colo back?

don't think so, not 100% sure like

Todays chron has Pardew saying he won't make it pretty much, and Pardew is talking up Raylor and Gosling to fill the midfield gaps if injuries aren't overcome. Still i fancy a win with Ba getting back amongst the goals.