Newcastle United V Bolton Wanderers Easter Monday Kick Off 3pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope we stick with the 433 especially at home against such a poor side.

We should undoubtedly have more of the ball than we had against Swansea so Jonas (as he did vs west brom) should have more of an impact from midfield and the front 3 should spend more time actually attacking than grafting at the back.

I'll be over for this, looking forward to a comfortable win. Due to give someone a going over.

Given that Duff ripped Alonso apart yesterday I think HBA will have a field day up against him.

3-0 with hopefully Ba to get back scoring again.

He says nothing of the sort

Agreed :lol:

He is right in what he does say, he'll prob be a late fitness test. If they think they can get a game out of him baring in mind the rest after that game they prob will.

Aye, like most I'd love Ba to get a goal. Just to settle things down with all of the "he's unhappy" bollocks.

The latest is that Tiote will probably miss out but Cabaye should be fit. It's disappointing the amount of time Cheick has spent on the sidelines this season which might actually put one or two teams off making a bid for him.

I too would love to see Ba get back among the goals, I think it's just a case of one going in for him cos he has had a few good efforts that have been unlucky not to hit the back of the net. Obviously he has had less opportunities than before but I can see us creating a good few chances tomorrow. I'm guessing either Raylor or Gosling will be in for Tiote?

Jameso Perchesi should definitely start in the Tiote role.

Get HBA to terrorise Alonso and we'll hopefully see plenty of chances created for the Dembas to tuck away.

Think it depends who is at CH. Perch more likely to start there.

Looking forward to this one. I hope Ba gets one to stop all this 'he's unhappy' shite.

same here. He's a goalscorer, he wants to score goals. If he doesn't, he's a bit narc'd off. simple as that, nothing else to be read into it.

3-0 toon. HTL

Def expecting 3pts from this one. Whether we have the same starting 11 as previous or 1/2 players swapped. Still expect to win by 2.

Def expecting 3pts from this one. Whether we have the same starting 11 as previous or 1/2 players swapped. Still expect to win by 2.

Same starting XI. CabayeAye said so.

Guest CabayeAye

Same starting XI. CabayeAye said so.

You're not wrong.

Without meaning to sound arrogant but if we can't trust Gosling to come in and fill in adequately against a team fighting relegation then he needs to go.

I dont get why people automatically rate him as not very good, he's had no time to prove himself and has barely started. He's still only young aswell, just need to give him a chance.

Question. .....When NUFC says "UK TV None", does that mean no one gets to see the game unless they attend, or can it be viewed by means of PC streaming in the UK??.

It's obviously being televised as I will be watching it on Fox Soccer TV at 7-am California time.