Some fucker

bobbyshinton

When some lads were shouting Ginger at the goalkeeper was taking a kick a bloke got up and called the steward over to eject a lad for shouting derogatory comments.

Steward did not know what to do.

the bloke honestly wanted someone hoyed out for that.

The bloke, Bogdan, decked a mate of mine in the face last night out in Manchester after he taunted him about Ben Arfa's goal and how Macclesfield put a couple past him earlier in the season. Apparently Wheater was all right though, bought him a drink for Benny's goal!

Took the Mrs along on sunday, first response i got outa her was "you think someone with ginger hair wouldnt wear a bright orange top!"

Bogdan took loads of stick about being ginger down the leazes end, never seen anyone getting thrown out over it tho.

Head stewrd came along and they wrote the lads seat number down.

Tom this does require a thread of its own as I am highlighting an injustice and thats what I do.......................... fuck now where have I left that cape Na A Na na na Fatman

Least he's got a sense of humour about it, because he had orange boots on as well :lol:

There was a ginger lad sat directly in front of me incidentally, and my mate sat next to me was screaming every ginger insult in the book towards the keeper.

You are truly the king of controversy.

youre top of his ignore list gem! here I'll quote you so he sees it

I'm just happy to be in the Champions League spots...

You are truly the king of controversy.

youre top of his ignore list gem! here I'll quote you so he sees it

I'm just happy to be in the Champions League spots...

Listen chum I've been saying it for years, you'll never match the old boards finishes in the ignore list by selling all of your best posts.

YOU still haven't told me what this 'claptrap' is. Just trying to contribute to the discussion. YOU and your mate are ruining the board for everyone else.

Still waiting for an answer to post 13 you complete shambles of a man.