Can't be arsed with here anymore.

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie-Come out?

never!

I just can't be arsed with your sexual innuendo on here anymore, Fist. There's some good posters on here but they're being drowned out by all the UTTER CUNTS on here. That's it, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

:bye:

youve said all you were going to say three times now stevie man

just tell us :lol:

There's legal implications. This is my final word on it. In late June early July look at things and all I'm going to say is think of me like this cunt here...

jerry.jpg

Stevie-Come out?

never!

I just can't be arsed with your sexual innuendo on here anymore, Fist. There's some good posters on here but they're being drowned out by all the UTTER CUNTS on here. That's it, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

:bye:

Off to bed you say :naughty:

Imagine how vindicated LM would feel if the toon get relegated next season. It wouldn't come close to the vindication I'll feel in the next 8-12 weeks.

we're not going to sign leighton baines man

This re-opens the whole debate over whether you (as an adult) should be able to flog your old baby photos (ie of you as a baby) to the paedos. A victimless crime Shirley and a welcome second income in these straightened economic times.

I for one am sitting on at least two albums of absolute gold.

Imagine how vindicated LM would feel if the toon get relegated next season. It wouldn't come close to the vindication I'll feel in the next 8-12 weeks.

we're not going to sign leighton baines man

:lol:

youve said all you were going to say three times now stevie man

just tell us :lol:

There's legal implications. This is my final word on it. In late June early July look at things and all I'm going to say is think of me like this cunt here...

jerry.jpg

A bitter old jew hater? We already knew that man!

Can someone embark on a project to take all of Deano's PL predictions from last season and see where we would have finished if they'd all come off? It must have been Top 2-3.

Sounds like a job for HF.

Nae bother. He said 7th.

I've got a few of me as a bairn in a shitty nappy- how much would they go for on the Nipponese Nonce Market , mancy?

Plenty with a yen for them I'd imagine etc

No need to be sake about it.

It's too early and din sum for puns.