Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its currently the 2012/13 season, in the 2015/16 season, Dempsey will be 33 and at the end of any 4 year contract he is about to sign. During that season, will be still be scoring 15 goals in the league? He got 17 last season, 12 before that. Europa League goals dont count.

Just sayin' its optimistic to think he will continue in that form over the next few years. He may well do, not ruling it out, just that it seems optimistic.

Interesting how everyone seems to be writing off Dempsey before he has even kicked a ball :lol:

RTG`esque

A bit like running round screaming about how shit the manager of the year is, how the over-performing side of the season is playing shit.

Except we call that shit LBT'esque.

If thats your take on my view on our current side, so be it. Im sorry you feel that way.

I have always liked Dempsey and at 29 I feel like his best seasons could still be ahead of him. Time will tell, Id be over the moon if we signed him.

Season panned out beyond expectations, will always be people in both camps.

Not Pardews biggest fan but appreciate and respect his man-management skills.

Lets hope we are a bit more attack-minded this season, I wont be returning any mud-flinging as MF has told me to behave or else!

Back on topic!

By all accounts Walcott has rejected a new deal at Arsenal. Can see him going to either Man City or Liverpool and Wenger maybe trying to get Affellay on loan to plug the gap. Although we should at least make an attempt to loan Affellay seeing as he is available.

I can't, enough people would miss me on this forum and I don't want to break their hearts.

Different story for you mind. I'm not sure how it's possible to be so contradictory (wrong? or just a WUM?) about just about everything (especially politics and football). Special talent that. Congratulations.

Edited by Monroe Transfer