Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

15m is a very good price for him imo, will be a good signing. If they get Lloris in too they seem to be doing the right things. I wonder how they will fit Dembele in. Sigurdsson and Vdv both like the advanced midfield role already. They seem to have those 3-4 players of higher quality on the bench that we lack though, was hoping they would fumble about a bit more after losing Modric.

Edited by nortoon

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports in Spain claim Valencia have accepted Swansea's latest bid of €7million for winger Pablo Hernandez.

If that's the case then that's yet another Swansea signing I'm jealous of.

I know they sold Allen, but still, even Swansea are spending far more than us...

Dembele for Cabayes role? he's nothing like Cabaye

Cabaye is more like an Aquillini/Montolivo player sitting deep and passing, dembele is more of a forward/Attacking Mid

No he isnt, thats just how pardew utilises him. And if Cabaye is supposed to be sitting deep passing, and tiote is our makelele - then who excactly is going to be running our midfield?

The answer is noone as our midfield is getting run over yet again

Edited by Lake Bells tits