Best Of Youtube

MattM4

• 3 weeks later...

Who says those insultingly easy late-night game shows aren't worth watching? :razz:

She comes back on and explains, cool as you like, that she's having a particuarly rough period. Gotta love the Swedes. :D

Who says those insultingly easy late-night game shows aren't worth watching? ;)

She comes back on and explains, cool as you like, that she's having a particuarly rough period. Gotta love the Swedes. :icon_lol:

She could, at least, have got them oot as an act of compensation!

Thanks sammy, I enjoyed that!

I was watching some WRC highlights the other day, mainly crashes it has to be said, but my god, rally drivers have got to be nuts! I rekon they take their brains out before they race!

I was watching some WRC highlights the other day, mainly crashes it has to be said, but my god, rally drivers have got to be nuts! I rekon they take their brains out before they race!

No prob, that's actually my work (the video production) and I thought it might interest you.

If I can I might try and get some more of the incar up.

It was quite funny, the rally driver kept spinning the drift car because he was trying to drive it like a rally car, quick steering and measured power control when in fact the drift car is all top end power and about 3 turns of the steering wheel lock to lock.

No prob, that's actually my work (the video production) and I thought it might interest you.

If I can I might try and get some more of the incar up.

It was quite funny, the rally driver kept spinning the drift car because he was trying to drive it like a rally car, quick steering and measured power control when in fact the drift car is all top end power and about 3 turns of the steering wheel lock to lock.

Excellent. Put some more up, my son will like them too. Your job sounds interesting Sammy.