Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- " I dont care if we lose the last 3 games"

Pards does come out with some proper brain farts from time to time. Managers rarely say that even if its true, and for good reason...

Lets hope we come out with guns blazing, we need to attack or we will get twatted imo.

our defense reacts to pressure like a asian vagina to a black penis.

..................................... imo.our defense reacts to pressure like a asian vagina to a black penis.

Excuse me, but what kind of reaction is that?

it gets torn apart

Is that based on your assumption that all black men are endowed with a huge penis, and asian vaginas do not have the necessary expansion capabilities to prevent being torn apart?

More Chelsea fans there tonight than there will be on Sunday, so he should be taking this more seriously.

Apparently we are 7 to 1 to win tonight and 11 to 2 to win on Sunday.

Make or break game tonight so the first 11 must be right. Brave decisions need to be taken.

Guthrie into the midfield instead of Jonas and either Jonas, Ferguson or Marveaux in for Ba.

Be'ave yourself man :lol:

I think he IS right about perhaps not starting Ba mind hes looking either tired out or not interested lately

Ba's looking the sort of tired that comes with a goal drought. He's been that desperate to score I think he's done himself in.

:lol: CT making up new versions of tiredness.

Ba's looking the sort of tired that comes with a goal drought. He's been that desperate to score I think he's done himself in.

Guthrie for Jonas is a no brainer.

:lol: agenda running wild again

only if you assume you dont push Jonas forward for Ba

which is what Id do, certainly over giving ferguson or marveaux a start at this point in the season