Burger recipes

The Fish

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Brock. No chopped corriander??

I'm begining to realise you're probably the best cook on here.

Only had mint but aye, coriander would've been a great add!

The lass bought me an indoor herb garden thingy and so i've got some coriander growing on the window, love growing my own herbs (not the kind that Jonny 2tabs grows).

I take that as a massive compliment Parkster, but I've always been of the opinion that everyone (even CT) is capable of performing magic in the kitchen; it's all down to confidence and a bit of trying as many different new ingredients as possible. I only put the recipes up on here that turned out well. ;)

Hope it looks better than your Cookie Monster attempts. ;)

Hush! They were very good for a first attempt :razz: You lot were just a bunch of bastards saying my cookies looked like turds.

I only put the recipes up on here that turned out well. ;)

Aye, that's a point, I've had some proper kitchen disasters that I've kept schtum about. Might start putting them up on here too, unmarked as such, to see if anyone else has better luck with the recipes that have let me down. B)

6 lbs of pure beef

12 jammy dodgers (binds it together)

250g of scotch, preferably Johnnie Walker Black, favoured by the Baa'aath party

1 Free Range Goat's Egg

4lbs of butter

Season with salt and pepper.

For the life of me I can't find goats eggs.

That meat looks too pale fish. Too pale!!!!11

Probably more to do with the lighting than anything.

Really fucking good burgers, I'd recommend "Jamie's Cracking Burgers" and while the Moroccan burgers were nice enough, I reckon they need more punch, or just simply better lamb mince than I could get.

I think I accidentally stumbled on a nice combination with the Gruyere; the pretty uncomplicated flavours of Jamie's burger with the subtle nutty flavour of the cheese.

Although I did see one dozy cow smother the thing in tomato sauce and a plastic cheese slice.

On that mad Jamie Oliver series when he went round in that converted van/pub thing that he called The Cock Insider there was some high quality burger building going on at one 'geurilla dining' event carry-on he went to . The fella making them used the traditionsl US diner technique of putting a splash of water on the hotplate next to the assembled burger and covered it with a domed wotsit that then steams/infuses the flavours . N that .

Inspired by this and being a lazy cunt I've found that wrapping the assembled creation in foil for a minute or two really makes for a tastier result .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

• 7 months later...