Miami man, eats homeless guys face.

henda11

Heard about this the other day, seen the uncensored photos of the poor blokes face aswell. ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!!, joking aside though, the bloke was off his head on bath salts, and it 10 times with the taser didn't do much, neither did the 1st bullet aswell because he kept eating the blokes face.

SAY NO TO DRUGS, BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU A CRAVING FOR FACE.

Minging story. I'm not brave enough to look at the pictures of his face, although I gather all that's left is the bloke's goatee. Which is why you should all shave your fannies, girls. Even zombies don't want hairy bits in their mouth.

Was reading on some daft site the other day that it's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse lol!

Tbh I'm going to be ok if it is as went on a stag do a couple fo weeks back and played airsoft (like paintball but the pellets don't burst when they hit you) in a disused shopping centre. So whilst you lot are having your faces eaten I'll be doing army rolls out of HMV in the Metro Centre and taking the Zombies out with precise headshots.

Ajax_Andy 1 - 0 Zombies

Was reading on some daft site the other day that it's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse lol!

Some genius on a forum I read suggested that the attacker "maybe saw this sort of thing in a computer game". Remarkable. :D

• 2 weeks later...