Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What special effects advancements are these?

Please don't say the atom bomb detonations as they're as fake as hell.

Oh and with all due respect to Rikko, he's just explaining what he's been reading, which is exactly what I'm questioning.

It's what he does for a living you lunatic.

Ffs. Read the thread. I'm probably going to sound the twat here but if you actually had a professional job you'd know you're spouting delusional nonsense.

Edited by Renton

Ffs. Read the thread. I'm probably going to sound the twat here but if you actually had a professional job you'd know you're spouting delusional nonsense.

I've read the thread and I'll ask again, what is his job.

Is he a Nuclear scientist?

He can tell you if he wants. I don't know him personally anyway.

Your questions are constantly answered with photographic and film evidence but you won't believe your own eyes. This is seriously delusional. Either that or you're a Wum with far too much time on your hands.

He can tell you if he wants. I don't know him personally anyway.

Your questions are constantly answered with photographic and film evidence but you won't believe your own eyes. This is seriously delusional. Either that or you're a Wum with far too much time on your hands.

Photographic evidence and film evidence?

If you want to believe those bullshit video's of atom bombs going off, be my guest. To me, they are so fake I can only describe them as laughable.

Oh and why are you telling me that what Rikki has told me, is his job and in the next post you tell me you don't even know him lol.

You love to guess though which is fair enough.

He's discussed it on the board years ago. He's got a pretty interesting job by the sounds of it. Still waiting to find out how that film was faked in 1946. It couldn't even be done today.

He's discussed it on the board years ago. He's got a pretty interesting job by the sounds of it. Still waiting to find out how that film was faked in 1946. It couldn't even be done today.

Put up the exact film and I'll tell you.

I presume you mean this.

Well, where do I start.

So this was a detonation at sea, yet still capable of rising smoke plumes.

The sun glasses on the crew look about as effective as having a chocolate fire guard if the so called explosion gave of the power of many suns lol

The radioactive fallout over 5 miles high, yet these bastards are stood in navy shirts lol

The best one is the blokes with the videos. They put the goggles on and film the footage pointing their cameras right into the supposed sun bright explosions with no damage to film.

For anyone who is interested, go out on a bright sunny day and video the sun and let's see what background you get apart from the sun lol.

Seriously, do people really think this isn't fake?

Oh and one more thing. Clouds. How good are clouds. Atom bombs can wipe out cities and spread to 5 miles in the air and higher, yet the clouds just laugh at them and refuse to budge.

Edited by wolfy

This ones a good one.

Igor: Right Leonid, let's knock up a big fuck off hydrogen bomb, say about 100 megatons and see what happens eh.

Leonid: Aye sounds canny that like.

Igor: Shhhhh man, stop talking Geordie or professor Boris will think we're spies.

Leonid: (whispers) Aye alreet like ,I'll keep it down.

Professor Boris: Did I hear someone taking Geordie there?

Igor and Leonid: Numf neinz nute us von Borisa, ( said in a sort of Russiany German voice thingy)

Professor Boris: Well you better learn the language like lads cos I'm from Byker myself like.

Igor and Leonid: Friggen hell he's from Newcastle and why are we talking in exact unison?

Igor and Leonid: Maybe cos we're identical twins hahaha (slap hands together)

Professor Boris: Oi, lads: Take a bit of that nuclear carry on out of that bomb..knock in down to about 50 megs cos I have a dodgy feeling about the 100 like.

Igor: Aye alreet like Borro mate.

Professor Boris: I'll just ring the lads up who's driving the plane and tell them to pick the bomb up so they can drop it at a great height by parachute and piss of dead fast before it detonates giving everyone a nice tan 100km away.

Professor Boris:Igor: Tell the lads who are putting the bomb together not to leave their sandwiches inside it and make sure no one accidentally parks their motorbike inside that massive empty space inside that scary bomb ok.

Igor: Ok mate.

Professor Boris: Leonid: Can you hoy some really poo your pants music on to make the bomb sound really scary like, try and use trumpets and drums and stuff but gradually make it get louder as it goes on so people worry, then fart then eventually poo themselves.

Leonid: Aye aye captain.

Professor Boris: oi, Leonid, stop taking the piss...this isn't a frigging birds eye fish finger advert.

Professor Boris: Igor: Ring the lads up in the plane and tell then to make sure they hoy their goggles on and to have the camera rolling even when the flash is like a thousand suns as it's a new kind of Kodak film in it that doesn't get spoiled when viewing the flash.

Igor: Aye aye Ca...

Professor Boris: oi, twat, don;t be starting that fish finger carry on again or I'll drop you on the spot.

Igor: Sorry Borro mate.

Professor Boris: (rings up all the people 100 km away) Now hear this, now hear this...nip to the shops quick and ask for factor 36000 sun cream immediately, over.

And so it came to pass, that the bomb was released and it worked like a dream and all the people had beautiful tans and flaunted themselves around town.

THE END.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ&feature=fvwp&NR=1

I presume you mean this.

Well, where do I start.

So this was a detonation at sea, yet still capable of rising smoke plumes.

The sun glasses on the crew look about as effective as having a chocolate fire guard if the so called explosion gave of the power of many suns lol

The radioactive fallout over 5 miles high, yet these bastards are stood in navy shirts lol

The best one is the blokes with the videos. They put the goggles on and film the footage pointing their cameras right into the supposed sun bright explosions with no damage to film.

For anyone who is interested, go out on a bright sunny day and video the sun and let's see what background you get apart from the sun lol.

Seriously, do people really think this isn't fake?

Oh and one more thing. Clouds. How good are clouds. Atom bombs can wipe out cities and spread to 5 miles in the air and higher, yet the clouds just laugh at them and refuse to budge.

What smoke? You mean the column of water ejected? This was only the 4th nuclear bomb used (including Hiroshima and Nagasaki) and the effects of nuclear weapons weren't understood yet, so yes the hundreds of military witnesses (all 'in on it' obv) were under equipped. Many died earlier than they probably would have. Also, the bomb exploded underwater hence no nuclear flash (it was unique on this respect as it caused massive fallout so wasn't repeated).

How on earth could this have been faked in 1946? You still haven't said. There is literally NO evidence that could change your opinion; you're the most closed minded idiot ever.

Edited by Renton

Seriously, can people stop trying to argue these matters with this fucking cockend. He's just another version of Leazes, but less funny and without the meltdowns.

I promise you, if you keep this up, he'll still be here in ten fucking years with all of you trying to convince him he's wrong. Just leave it.

It's like picking at a scab. It hurts, you know the result will be bad and unsatisfying, but it's strangely compelling.

I'm curious whether he's a wum or a mental too. What do you reckon?

When people can't take you down a peg, they use any tool they can, which usually ends up like. "he's a nutter" , "he's mentally retarded", he's a wind up merchant", " I feel for his family", " he thinks he's smart but he's really dumb", he's an arrogant arsehole."

I understand how it all works and I understand how frustrating it is for some of you when you can't actually prove my theories wrong. I admit I cannot physically prove them to be correct either except that I stand by my own thoughts on them and people stand by theirs which leads to a stalemate.

The fact that I won't back down is not arrogance, it's because I genuinely believe we have been duped. Those who call me the tin foil at wearer and the nut case actually stick rigidly to their stance, so who is right?

The reason why some of you are frustrated is because you have expended a lot of typing energy trying to evaluate my mental health and my life lol

There is some arrogance on here but it's not me.

You've been taken down a thousand pegs and proven wrong countless times. You just can't see it. And that's where the arrogance comes in; you ignore all evidence and think you're right even to people who are experts in their fields. Yet you are unemployed and from Hartlepool. Sad.

You've been taken down a thousand pegs and proven wrong countless times. You just can't see it. And that's where the arrogance comes in; you ignore all evidence and think you're right even to people who are experts in their fields. Yet you are unemployed and from Hartlepool. Sad.

Nice of you to evaluate my life once again, keep up the good work.