Other games

nortoon

I find it hard to hate a team that actually plays decent football. Obviously the fans and the ''identity'' of the club is a different matter oh and the fact they are cheating gets...

Little less jubilation at the scousers' goals please. Wish both these teams could lose.

Waaaalk on,

Waaaalk o-on,

With hope,

In your heart,

And you'll ne-ver walk a-alone

you'll never walk alone

:lol:

Silence at Villa Park. Do they realise they need their support?

Fulham at home when we got relegated man. Loads of people just turned up assuming that we were safe after the Middlesbrough game and the atmosphere was back to it's ambivalent best. Was a massive part of us losing that day. (Not to mention that cunt Howard Webb)

Fulham at home when we got relegated man. Loads of people just turned up assuming that we were safe after the Middlesbrough game and the atmosphere was back to it's ambivalent best. Was a massive part of us losing that day. (Not to mention that cunt Howard Webb)

Aye, jumping against Boro, complacent against Fulham. I wonder how many at the Fulham game never came back?

Chelsea fans booing Rio Ferdinand because their captain racially abused his brother.

Also he had a dig at Ashley Cole - calling him a ''choc ice''

Also he played over 100 games for West Ham.

Also he played for Leeds - who for a good while Chelsea had a rough relationship.

But I'm not going to give Chelsea fans the benefit of the doubt either - cathwords to a man.

Also he had a dig at Ashley Cole - calling him a ''choc ice''

Also he played over 100 games for West Ham.

Also he played for Leeds - who for a good while Chelsea had a rough relationship.

But I'm not going to give Chelsea fans the benefit of the doubt either - cathwords to a man.

probably something about him choosing not to play for England