Newcastle v Norwich City: 22nd or 23rd Sept

Gene_Clark

And as for the score... well of course I agree, I'd like a big win.

But on the other hand... a scrappy 1-0 win wouldn't be the end of the world. They're not a bad side are Norwich.

Obviously I also have a lot of time for Hughton but he's doing his own thing now and my support for NUFC overrides any sentiment I have for the man today. Want Norwich and him to do well over the course of the season and I'm sure he'll get a superb reception from our lot today.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So more reason to chuck him in while his confidence is high.

Not seen much of Elliot to be honest, but he looked a lot sharper vs Maritimo than Harper did vs Everton. Harper's reflexes seem to have slowed down. Having said that, it could have well been a one-off.

Guess Pards knows best and he'll pick the player who is doing better in training.

Hope that Tiote is really back along with Coloccini. The two of them there should really facilitate our ability to maintain possession, playing it out from the back.

Good starting 11 and decent options on the bench...Seems like we will be starting with the 442 but with that 11 it would be easy to switch to the 4231.

------------------Harper

Anita---Taylor---Williamson---Santon

-----------Cabaye---Perch

Ben Arfa-------Ba----------Jonas

----------------Cisse

3-1 Ba, Ben Arfa and Cisse

Don't know why I mentioned the possibility of Coloccini being back for this.. Jumped the gun there. Hope Tiote can drop back to prevent the Taylor and Willo hoofs from being too prevalent.