The celebrated return to europe

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not the best fans, we're not the worst. We're a canny set of fans.

Utter bollocks. Tell me a club in the world who have averaged over 48,000 in 12 of the last 13 seasons, who have two generation of supporters who haven't seen ANY success. Tell me who are better.

:lol: seriously though, is there anything less mature than the my crowd's better than your crowd argument.

I just instantly switch off in the same way as when people start to talk about work on a work night out. Wake me up when you've finished ffs.

Despite the easy digs at Stevie's rhetoric, and he can over egg it, can a supporter of this club who knows the instead and outs of not just NUFC but others, not defend our club/support without the usual 'roll eyes' smilies and all the supafan cracks?

If someone slurs the club then people who can call bullshit with a knowledge of the club surely shouldn't be derided by his own fellow supporters for putting said wum in his place.

Are people embarrassed about our club, our support or maybe embarrassed that they haven't a fucking clue about our clubs history and would rather make light of Stevie's defence?

Fair play to Stevie for doing it, but the my club is bigger than your club/your fans had 8,000 in attendance at a home league game in the 80's is not something that interests me. I know our support is great and I couldn't care less what other fans think about it, especially when I know their opinions are brought on by some uninformed pieces they've ready from a clueless mass media.

Despite the easy digs at Stevie's rhetoric, and he can over egg it, can a supporter of this club who knows the instead and outs of not just NUFC but others, not defend our club/support without the usual 'roll eyes' smilies and all the supafan cracks?

If someone slurs the club then people who can call bullshit with a knowledge of the club surely shouldn't be derided by his own fellow supporters for putting said wum in his place.

Are people embarrassed about our club, our support or maybe embarrassed that they haven't a fucking clue about our clubs history and would rather make light of Stevie's defence?

Aye i'm mortified that I haven't memorised match attendances as far back as the 50s to use in situations like this. :lol: It's a constant source of shame for me. :razz:

Surely the better option is to just ignore stuff like this. Nobody gets "put in their place" in these arguments. I would have thought that was obvious by now.

Most of them are wanks mate who are in no way representative of the clubs core support, you know this though.

Edited by McFaul