Brainwave 3!!

Asprilla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, if this site is ever to attain GREATness we need to posters like AF. Top class wind-up merchant, he even gets himself going, it's GREAT!

Explain it then, shouldn't be too hard for someone of your obvious intelligence.

75056[/snapback]

Armchair critic tbh :lol:

75061[/snapback]

So you can't explain it then, thought so ;)

Explain it then, shouldn't be too hard for someone of your obvious intelligence.

75056[/snapback]

75061[/snapback]

75082[/snapback]

"Armchair critic".

Look it up ;)

75056[/snapback]

75061[/snapback]

75082[/snapback]

"Armchair critic".

Look it up :D

75084[/snapback]

So how does that explain how you didn't realise DotBum was quoting Nick Drake then? It doesn't btw. ;)

I'm desperate to know what DotBum was taking credit for ;)

75098[/snapback]

Look-up 'Whingeing Southern Cunt'

75100[/snapback]

Whoosh tbh.

75102[/snapback]

If it's so obvious, you'll have no problem explaining it then will you? :lol:

I'll try again, BTW I want you to know that I think you're all really great guys! :lol:

DotBum used a 3rd party as an example of a talented lyric writer.

That's like me standing next to the hard guy in the pub and telling him Ricky Hatton is harder than he is.

If that's still too difficult then we'll just pretend it never happened. ;)

The funny part is that I don't really care if you think I'm shit or not, but seeing as how you've never heard my stuff, it does say quite a lot about you. ;)

No, just the sad ones who think insulting each other is "manly".

Bunch of closet homosexuals tbh.  :lol:

75053[/snapback]

I don't see how taking the piss out of each other for fun is so wrong like. When other posters call me Frodo I see it as a term of endearment, which is what it is, you sense of humour bypass Southern Bastid. ;)

I'll try again, BTW I want you to know that I think you're all really great guys!  :lol:

That's like me standing next to the hard guy in the pub and telling him Ricky Hatton is harder than he is.

If that's still too difficult then we'll just pretend it never happened.  ;)

The funny part is that I don't really care if you think I'm shit or not, but seeing as how you've never heard my stuff, it does say quite a lot about you.  ;)

75116[/snapback]

So what was he taking credit for?

I'll try again, BTW I want you to know that I think you're all really great guys!  :lol:

The funny part is that I don't really care if you think I'm shit or not, but seeing as how you've never heard my stuff, it does say quite a lot about you.  ;)

75116[/snapback]

I understood what he was getting at re: the reference to talent, it's the bit about DotBum claiming credit I questioned, seeing as he didn't despite your claim to the contrary. I would have thought that was obvious. That said, I'm still willing to bet you're talking shite re: your album, however you can prove us all wrong by telling us when it's going to be released so we can listen for ourselves. I won't be holding my breath like.

Bunch of closet homosexuals tbh.   :lol:

75053[/snapback]

I don't see how taking the piss out of each other for fun is so wrong like. When other posters call me Frodo I see it as a term of endearment, which is what it is, you sense of humour bypass Southern Bastid. ;)

75126[/snapback]

Just venting really, I wouldn't mind if there was a bit of variety but it's all too predicatable and frequent for me.

Horses for courses but it seems you can't have a proper chat without someone slinging an insult for fear of looking encouraging.

I just think it takes more confidence to be supportive than to take the piss.

75053[/snapback]

75126[/snapback]

What we are insulting each other for fun??? Someone should have told me. I am always dead serious. It would also have saved me thousands of quid I splashed out for counselling...

75053[/snapback]

75126[/snapback]

Just venting really, I wouldn't mind if there was a bit of variety but it's all too predicatable and frequent for me.

Horses for courses but it seems you can't have a proper chat without someone slinging an insult for fear of looking encouraging.

75134[/snapback]

Good luck with the album mate ;)

75053[/snapback]

75126[/snapback]

What we are insulting each other for fun??? Someone should have told me. I am always dead serious. It would also have saved me thousands of quid I splashed out for counselling...

75136[/snapback]

I know, we have to tone down the German hating on here. Don't mention the war etc...

75116[/snapback]

I understood what he was getting at re: the reference to talent, it's the bit about DotBum claiming credit I questioned, seeing as he didn't despite your claim to the contrary. I would have thought that was obvious. That said, I'm still willing to bet you're talking shite re: your album, however you can prove us all wrong by telling us when it's going to be released so we can listen for ourselves. I won't be holding my breath like.

75130[/snapback]

Ok, I'll try a new tack...I'll see DotBum's Nick Drake and RAISE him a John Lennon.

My songwriter beats his songwriter, ner-ner ner-ner.

You see? Nothing to do with us.

Anyway, if you'd read more closely, I already said earlier that there were no guarantees about releasing my album, but what was important to me was to get a publishing deal.

75116[/snapback]

75130[/snapback]

Ok, I'll try a new tack...I'll see DotBum's Nick Drake and RAISE him a John Lennon.

75142[/snapback]

I see that and raise you a "George W Bush's reading skills beat your reading skills!" ner-ner ner-ner etc. pp.

75053[/snapback]

75126[/snapback]

75134[/snapback]

Get where you're coming from but to be fair your original supercilious 'nine to five' jibes make that seem a bit hollow. I actually say all the best with the album, but dont forget the bloke/lass who signs you to a label will ultimately be one of those 'nine to five' monkeys you deride.

The constant Newcastle=cultural wasteland/cradle of racist fervour probably doesnt help your cause either. ;) I'm not a Geordie but I can see why people on here might take those comments as an unfair criticism, when coming from someone who has spent very little time in the area.

75116[/snapback]

75130[/snapback]

Anyway, if you'd read more closely, I already said earlier that there were no guarantees about releasing my album, but what was important to me was to get a publishing deal.

75142[/snapback]

Are you taking credit for that?

Get where you're coming from but to be fair your original supercilious 'nine to five' jibes make that seem a bit hollow. I actually say all the best with the album, but dont forget the bloke/lass who signs you to a label will ultimately be one of those 'nine to five' monkeys you deride. 

The constant Newcastle=cultural wasteland/cradle of racist fervour probably doesnt help your cause either. :lol:  I'm not a Geordie but I can see why people on here might take those comments as an unfair criticism, when coming from someone who has spent very little time in the area.

75154[/snapback]

You're forgetting he's from the cradle of western civilisation aka The West Country. I bet the album's all covers of stuff by The Wurzels ;)