Brainwave 3!!

Asprilla

I wish also you'd realise that a group of people joining in against ONE person IS bullying and it might be interesting for you all to look at that fact.

75256[/snapback]

:lol: Flounce!

75259[/snapback]

I'm serious, I can take it but it feels different when you're just chipping in as opposed to the one getting the flak.

75265[/snapback]

But if you look back, and as SLP has been trying to explain, everyone on the board gets stick; some people just react differently.

75268[/snapback]

Stick I can handle, 20 boring cunts saying the same stuff they did 6 months ago is boring. ;)

75269[/snapback]

Good name for a pub, that.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish also you'd realise that a group of people joining in against ONE person IS bullying and it might be interesting for you all to look at that fact.

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

I'm serious, I can take it but it feels different when you're just chipping in as opposed to the one getting the flak.

75265[/snapback]

But if you look back, and as SLP has been trying to explain, everyone on the board gets stick; some people just react differently.

75268[/snapback]

Stick I can handle, 20 boring cunts saying the same stuff they did 6 months ago is boring. ;)

75269[/snapback]

How about 1 boring cunt saying the same stuff they did 6 months ago? Pleased you're still loving it here in Newcastle so much tbh ;)

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

75265[/snapback]

75268[/snapback]

75269[/snapback]

So is the patronising shit you constantly come up with tbh. Seriously, if you don't like it here, why not leave (this applies to your home as well as this forum)?

Edited by Renton

So is the patronising shit you constantly come up with tbh. Seriously, if you don't like it here, why not leave (this applies to your home as well as this forum)?

75274[/snapback]

Can't afford to move away. FACT! :lol:

Look at you all joining in, ready to post.

You have to admit I liven this fucking place up.  :lol:

75275[/snapback]

Nope.

75279[/snapback]

Then stop posting in my thread you fucking moron ;)

Then stop posting in my thread you fucking moron  :lol:

75281[/snapback]

I bet this is what AF does in real life, has a couple of Shandys and starts abusing the locals, wife sitting mortified beside him, and then thinks he's being bullied out of his new home by the locals when they tell him to piss off!

75274[/snapback]

Can't afford to move away. FACT! :lol:

75277[/snapback]

What is this obsession with me being poor?

I'll go when I want to go...in the mean time I shall enjoy the scenery ;)

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

75265[/snapback]

Yep, that is totally unfair, I do agree. I do also think it's extremely bullyish when motorists do not change their direction when there is someone driving against the traffic...

75281[/snapback]

I bet this is what AF does in real life, has a couple of Shandys and starts abusing the locals, wife sitting mortified beside him, and then thinks he's being bullied out of his new home by the locals when they tell him to piss off!

75284[/snapback]

Just having a bit of banter tbh ;)

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

75265[/snapback]

Yep, that is totally unfair, I do agree. I do also think it's extremely bullyish when motorists do not change their direction when there is someone driving against the traffic...

75287[/snapback]

G Ravishankar anyone? ;);)

Surely the biggest Jesus Wept of all time?

75262[/snapback]

JESUS WEPT

mines bigger tbh :lol:

75267[/snapback]

JESUS WEPT

75282[/snapback]

;) He was a poster who didn't follow the rules!

JESUS WEPT

Ooh..this could get (more) childish.

75281[/snapback]

75284[/snapback]

75288[/snapback]

Does "I'm being bullied" *whimper* pass for banter in Cornwall like? ;)

G Ravishankar anyone? :lol:  ;)

75289[/snapback]

Ah, that's bullying. Making jokes for you 'inside' people in England I fail to understand (google is no help either).

75294[/snapback]

I just did the same thing, Geordie conspiracy tbh.

75281[/snapback]

75284[/snapback]

75288[/snapback]

Does "I'm being bullied" *whimper* pass for banter in Cornwall like? :D

75292[/snapback]

Well we don't add pointless words such as "like" to the end of our sentences!

Very "canny"!

Er...what was the question?

Yes, bullying is no longer accepted in the developed parts of the country. The North East is due to be up to speed by 2040. ;)

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Look at you all joining in, ready to post.

You have to admit I liven this fucking place up.  :lol:

75275[/snapback]

Nope.

75279[/snapback]

Then stop posting in my thread you fucking moron ;)

75281[/snapback]

"stop posting on my forum then you fucking moron ;)"

would be the usual reply then :D

Well we don't add pointless words such as "like" to the end of our sentences!

Very "canny"!

Er...what was the question?

Yes, bullying is no longer accepted in the develped parts of the country. The North East is due to be up to speed by 2040.  :lol:

75297[/snapback]

Did I just see someone from Cornwall say that?