The 'Celeb' Big Brother thread

peasepud

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who I want out more.......the Marsh or Crash Test Lips.....will maybe have to vote for both !!! :rolleyes:

Thought I was sad watching some of the live streaming but my mate is staying up till four in the morning watching it then taping it all during the day so she can watch it when she gets in from work.....the wonders of Sky+....

Edited by Radgina

Not sure who I want out more.......the Marsh or Crash Test Lips.....will maybe have to vote for both !!! :rolleyes:

Thought I was sad watching some of the live streaming but my mate is staying up till four in the morning watching it then taping it all during the day so she can watch it when she gets in from work.....the wonders of Sky+....

77201[/snapback]

The wonders of modern civilisation tbh :lol:

77201[/snapback]

The wonders of modern civilisation tbh :lol:

77202[/snapback]

the pitfalls of modern civilisation more like.......whatever happened to a family evening of chase the ace and monopoly ??? :(

Dennis Rodman is one ugly being. Can't believe he considers himself a sex god. 100% straight mind you..

77210[/snapback]

[/quote

Apparently he has the biggest wanger Madonna has ever seen !!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Radgina

I've decided I hate Barrymore and Burns with a fuckin passion, never been a fan of the likes of Jodie Marsh but at the minute those two are a couple of twats.

Lets hope Burnsy goes for a late night trip to the pool with Micky then that'll only leave one of them to sort out.

I've decided I hate Barrymore and Burns with a fuckin passion, never been a fan of the likes of Jodie Marsh but at the minute those two are a couple of twats.

77296[/snapback]

Whilst they are being a couple of fag hags, I personally think Marsh is fair game, Pete Burns has got her sussed, and at least he's the only one honest enough to say she's an annoying attention seeking bapdog.

77296[/snapback]

Whilst they are being a couple of fag hags, I personally think Marsh is fair game, Pete Burns has got her sussed, and at least he's the only one honest enough to say she's an annoying attention seeking bapdog.

77300[/snapback]

:)

talking to a guuy who said that the guy from GLC kicked the no-mark and Jodie Marsh out of bed.

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

talking to a guuy who said that the guy from GLC kicked the no-mark and Jodie Marsh out of bed.

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

77539[/snapback]

To be fair the novelty value of the GLC will NEVER EVER wear off. Much like the Darkness.

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

77539[/snapback]

To be fair the novelty value of the GLC will NEVER EVER wear off. Much like the Darkness.

77541[/snapback]

Sorry to be a tree but it was actually the boy out of TOB who kicked dumb and dumber out of his pit....(not that I am watching it that much mind) :)

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

77539[/snapback]

77541[/snapback]

:) He's not even one of the recognisable ones out of GLC. The Darkness are 'GREAT' like :)

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

77539[/snapback]

77541[/snapback]

Sorry to be a tree but it was actually the boy out of TOB who kicked dumb and dumber out of his pit....(not that I am watching it that much mind) :)

77543[/snapback]

Aye, I saw that bit. He's got a g/f hasnt he? Eminently preferable to coming back to a pair of dirty little scutters like that in your bed tbh.

good on him I say

77537[/snapback]

He's a no mark too tbh.

77539[/snapback]

77541[/snapback]

77543[/snapback]

I refer to my earlier comment :)

Evidently Dennis Rodmans knob will fall off if he doesnt get to park it somewhere pronto.

77553[/snapback]

If he goes for the Marsh he'll need a plank across his arse and a pit helmet !! :)

Edited by Radgina

... they're all no marks tbh.

that is surely the point?

but at least the GLC are no marks that make me laugh at times.

77552[/snapback]

I thought they (apart from the plant) were meant to be celebs, or have I missed the point?

I don't know mate I don't get it myself, thought it was going to be cwelebrities, but it's just filled with the kind of people who have to remind people that they were famous once.

"Don't you remember me? I was that politician who railed against the war in Iraq despite it being unclear as to what my relationship with....."

"Don't you know who I am? I'm that slapper who slept with the England Manager..."

"I was in a band called Style Council, then a pitbull savaged my face and groinal area leaving me horribly disfigured and sexually ambiguous and quite quite mad....."

it's "Waaah waaaaah waaaah I wanna be famous" and the more that watch it the more shows like this will come.