The 'Celeb' Big Brother thread

peasepud

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God the place is full of mirrors.  There's more make-up in that house than in the whole of Fenwicks.  :lol:

74948[/snapback]

There is more make-up on Pete Burns than there is in Fenwicks ! ;)

74950[/snapback]

True.

You know what I can't stand? Women (and some blokes, it seems) that obviously think their lips are too small so they use lipliner outside of their normal lips and then fill them in, thus (they think) creating the illusion of fuller lips. It actually makes them look like 5 year-olds that have put mammy's lippy on without a mirror. Jodie Marsh (or The Childcatcher - see the nose?) please take note.

... for the love of all that is holy, why do you people watch this shite?

the more you watch the more they record, the more they record the more channels are flooded with it, the more channels coveed in it the elss quality tv seeps through,

you're aiding and abetting the slow and steady decline of this country.

yes melodramatic, but a damned sight more entertaining that that dross!

Thank God the place is full of mirrors.  There's more make-up in that house than in the whole of Fenwicks.  :lol:

74948[/snapback]

There is more make-up on Pete Burns than there is in Fenwicks ! ;)

74950[/snapback]

True.

You know what I can't stand? Women (and some blokes, it seems) that obviously think their lips are too small so they use lipliner outside of their normal lips and then fill them in, thus (they think) creating the illusion of fuller lips. It actually makes them look like 5 year-olds that have put mammy's lippy on without a mirror. Jodie Marsh (or The Childcatcher - see the nose?) please take note.

74954[/snapback]

She is fucking hideous. It beggars belief that she's actually some sort of glamour model. I reckon once all the charvs that fancy her see her first thing with no makeup on they'll finally realise they've been fancying something that looks like a bloke with big chebs.

PS. There's nowt more annoying than people that think they're above you and deliver lectures because they DON'T watch this sort of thing (so shut it, GF ;) ).

the more you watch the more they record, the more they record the more channels are flooded with it, the more channels coveed in it the elss quality tv seeps through,

74960[/snapback]

There is only one thing sadder than watching reality tv, and that is bleating on about other people watching it.

People watch it because they enjoy it. Get over it

74960[/snapback]

There is only one thing sadder than watching reality tv, and that is bleating on about other people watching it.

People watch it because they enjoy it. Get over it

74970[/snapback]

Actually bleating about it on an internet message board is even sadder

Orindary Boys are awful  :lol:

74927[/snapback]

Just go back to sticking on your KT Tunstall, with your cat, a copy of Full House, and a nice cup of cocoa. ;)

I've seen the Ordinary Boys live and thought they were canny. I think I'll just watch to see what Pete Burns and Jodie Marsh look like at 7am. That lass that slept with Sven and everyone else it seems in the FA went to the same school as Mrs SLP. Full of dirty slappers that place.

Aye, I didn't recognise most of them. May dip in and out of it a bit. Mainly as no one schedules anything decent up against it as it will get trounced in the viewing figures. Still it will keep e4 and Heat in business for the next few weeks.

Seeing as Marsh and Bingham will no doubt be falling out of their tops at every opportunity I'll be watching!

My money's on a live reconstruction of what really happended in Barrymore's pool, involving the suspect himself and the victim, played by Pete Burns!

Seeing as Marsh and Bingham will no doubt be falling out of their tops at every opportunity I'll be watching!

My money's on a live reconstruction of what really happended in Barrymore's pool, involving the suspect himself and the victim, played by Pete Burns!

75008[/snapback]

Barrymore should be made to play the victim, and Rodman could play Barrymore. To quote Bad Santa "You ain't gonna shit right for a month" :lol:

75008[/snapback]

Bingham I agree with but Marsh? :lol:

75008[/snapback]

75099[/snapback]

I know they are close to her knees when unwrapped, but tits are tits, and at least hers are real.

75008[/snapback]

75099[/snapback]

I know they are close to her knees when unwrapped, but tits are tits, and at least hers are real.

75112[/snapback]

Her nose however, fuck knows how big it was before she had it done.

75008[/snapback]

75099[/snapback]

She'd get it, just admit it ;)

75008[/snapback]

75099[/snapback]

She'd get it, just admit it ;)

75118[/snapback]

Only if she asked me nicely ;)