Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Pardew can fuck off.

Are we Man Utd?

Are we any other perma-winning trophy club?

No, we're the club who last won a trophy 4 years before I was was born, we're the the club who hasn't won a FA cup since 19fucking 55, a club that haven't won the title since the Nineteen fucking Twenties!!

Man City are out. Everton are out, we beat Man U, they're out. FFS, how much incentive do you fucking need??!!

All these people saying 'it's the league that counts' can fuck off right now. We've no guarantee where we'll finish, Man U were there for the taking but once again, as like the Stevenage and Brighton fiascos we act like Billy big bollocks and notch another year on the trophy-less clock.

Congrats, Pards. :good:

(In case I never mentioned, Vuckic as a centre forward? Really? Oberfuckwit supplying, (don't laugh) Vukcic? Really? Gosling bought on a free injured and never in a million years going to fulfill any early promise he had pre-injury? Another cup surrender by Pards.

It hurts when you care.

Basically this but Im still going to have my own moan.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the League Cup is shit though. It's a cup based on largely reserves until the Semi Finals, in 2012 it has as much prestige as hi tec strada's. I'm not happy we lost, but I can't think of any defeat I've cared less about. Gosling can't go on being shit, he's at the stage now where he shows a spore of evidence that he's a footballer or we sell him to a Wolves/Norwich type.

Bollocks though Stevie. What this shows is our attitude to try and win something. The club is geared towards Pardews bonus per league placing. It will no doubt be the same with the FA Cup.

The league cup is only shit when you are winning other competitions.

Turning your nose up at it when we have little chance of winning anything else is fucking ridiculous. And I fail to see why we shouldn't be putting out a full strength team at this stage of the season. How tired can these tarts be after half a dozen fucking games? I think pardew is under the impression that just because we are in the premier league that we need to follow the "big boys" in resting players. What a fucking joke he is at times.

put the best team out for the later stages, but don't fucking treat it from the get go like it's as important as the league or FA Cup or Europe.

What a fucking crock of shit. :lol: How can we put our best team out later when once again we are not in it later?????

Bloke in the crowd has just won £10k for winning a bet that his 9yo kid would play for the Man U 1st team.

Shite price that though eh? 100/1 that your son plays for Man Utd. Less than 1 in 1000 play any professional football at all, let alone for Man Utd.

After you. You can fuck off and support a glorious club like Birmingham or Boro, revelling in the fantastic achievement of being one of the winners of this tin pot peice of crap in recent memory.

No, I'm not a Blue or a Smoggie. I'm not a tory lick-spittle either.

'tin pot piece of crap'? :lol: :lol:

Fuck off, man! :D

The league cup is only shit when you are winning other competitions.

Turning your nose up at it when we have little chance of winning anything else is fucking ridiculous. And I fail to see why we shouldn't be putting out a full strength team at this stage of the season. How tired can these tarts be after half a dozen fucking games? I think pardew is under the impression that just because we are in the premier league that we need to follow the "big boys" in resting players. What a fucking joke he is at times.

Yeah, what we should have done, is put all our best players out against Man Utd's 'mostly' second string or injury comeback kings and took a big chance on no injuries, plus giving the fringe players a big fat red light saying, ," you keep playing in the reserve games, we don't trust you."

We gave a decent account of ourselves tonight..and on a better night, we could have actually won that game but sometimes circumstances dictate otherwise....especially at old trafford.

Bollocks though Stevie. What this shows is our attitude to try and win something. The club is geared towards Pardews bonus per league placing. It will no doubt be the same with the FA Cup.

I'm sorry like I can't respect a competition as I said is largely one to give fringe players a game, that's what it's been for at least 15 years. Besides that we are fucking shite at it. I was just saying to one of my friends that we've never even been in a LC Semi Final in my life time. Added to that when you think that Blackburn, Birmingham and BORO have won it in the last 10 years, I find it hard to get worked up about it, and spend as much time worrying that our better players get injured.

The FA Cup is a completely different matter of course.

So you have probably gathered that I am well pissed off. I am now a fully paid up member of Team Pissed.

A full strength team would have won this. We won be into the next round and feeling damn fine. But once again we are out and will be left with wishy washy words from Pardew.......

It only seems a few years ago when putting out a weakened team was considered a cunts trick. Now even the fans are lapping it up. Great as someone has mentioned if we have a few cups under the belt, but when we have won fuck all for over 40 years then it is just not on.

Obviously the club earns more for a higher league placing and obviously Pardew earns more too. I have welcomed the change and forward thinking over recent years but tonight my enthusiasm died. Because this has become such a common thing to do, most fans will shrug their shoulders and look forward to the FA Cup. But lets not kid ourselves. We will gamble with that just as we have gambled (and lost) wit the league cup and probably Europe.

With regard to the match, how Obertan could stay on when we had Sameobi sitting on the bench is criminal. Same for the hiding Marveaux.

Shane did well and provided the creative flair we have been missing from the left, but then struggled to get many more passes for the resat of the game. Cisse scored (cvouldnt miss so good was the cross) and hopefully that will get him going, but at the end of the day, what is it all for, if not the cups.

Do we really think we are going to displace Chelsea or Arsenal. (I probably did following the glow of last season).

Honestly cant remember the last time I felt so low about Newcastle.

Disgusted tbh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4800731.stm

Seems to be the going rate for these kind of bets for some reason, Chris Kirkland's Dad making the same bet but for England.

Bit depressing if you tell your kid to inspire him and he never gets close to making it even as a lower league player, he'll always know that at some level deep down he's disappointed you :lol:

Yeah, what we should have done, is put all our best players out against Man Utd's 'mostly' second string or injury comeback kings and took a big chance on no injuries, plus giving the fringe players a big fat red light saying, ," you keep playing in the reserve games, we don't trust you."

We gave a decent account of ourselves tonight..and on a better night, we could have actually won that game but sometimes circumstances dictate otherwise....especially at old trafford.

Aye, we're guaranteed no injuries versus the mighty Reading with the 3 point cup at stake.

Does Sniffer ever post anything 'nice'? You know, anything with a hint of positivity? I feel for him at times.

I don't see anything positive about being knocked out of a cup competition. If you do, and you aren't bothered, you aren't a Newcastle supporter. You've just bought into pardew's hype.

Then again, aren't you the clown who claimed an impact sub. doesn't need any end product in his game? Before you changed your name? If so, I wouldn't feel sorry for me.