Weekends without football..

catmag

Had eldest at football this morn. No swimming on today but he has a party. I'm not going like, going to take youngest out for food n wandering around.

Absolutely bugger all, movies/tv/borderlands/gym, nothing exciting.

going on a stag do down to Dublin next saturday so keeping it quiet this weekend need to keep my funds for that.

That'll probably be messy!

Kind of glad there is no football on this weekend after watching the U18 team I coach get knocked out of the cup competition they were in today.

I'd fucking slit my wrists if the derby match didn't go our way this weekends as well.

btw Cath, just have a couple more glasses of wine, it will dull the edge and you'll forget about football.

Had a lazy start after a few drinks last night so only just got showered and dressed. I've got £30 cash to last until Friday and I need £15 for my bus ticket so it's going to be an extremely boring weekend for me. :( I'm going to wander along to Morrisons later and get some shopping in then have a quiet night. Tomorrow I'll either go for a run or do a kettlebell session then we're going to my mam's for Sunday dinner, which is as exciting as it gets.

I thought it'd be nice to have a couple of days catching up with TV shows and DVDs but I'm fucking bored already. :lol:

DON'T GO TO TEMPLE BAR! Unless you want to hang out with more tourists and spend all your money in one night.

Wish I knew that before I went last time. Cost me a bastid fortune! Canny night though.