Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

The best thing about clowns like you and your mate, Wolfy, is the patronising way you talk to the people that simply aren't stupid enough to buy into your stories. You think that by buying into these outlandish theories that you've somehow set yourself free, but in fact you've just bought into somebody else's rubbish, discounting science and all of its burden of proof for internet crackpots who can't even discern one side of a building from another.

You stupid cunt.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfy, Steve has inadvertently exposed you as a fraud. You have repeatedly championed yourself as a free thinker on this board, yet when I looked at that site yesterday (for my amusement), it was clearly that all your ideas have been cribbed from there practically verbatim. Examples include rockets not working in space; satellites overheating in space; geocentric theory of the Universe :lol: ; nuclear power and nuclear bombs not existing etc.

Literally nothing you have come up with on this board is original thought at all, it’s just you cutting and pasting your sheep-like mates’ beliefs across to here. Nearly all of these beliefs have been formed on the basis of a fundamental ignorance of the subject at hand; but that doesn’t stop the mutual backslapping and “inspired post” that is prevalent on the site. It’s also noticeable that dissenters (i.e. sane people) very quickly have their threads locked and are banned.

Oh aye, the faux politeness that Chez admired but is clearly leaving Wolfy now is noticeable there too. You don’t have to scratch too deep to realize that underneath the polite charade are some very insecure people in serious need of a brain doctor.

Here's a little project for you to do, if you want to.

Go and find any post on here since I started, where I said I was a free thinker.

Secondly. Many people question things about many many things. You deciding that I question things based on conspiracy forums is about 20% right.

What you fail to understand is, I question stuff based on what I see and also based on what I think and decide from there if I want to look further into it.

If I decide I do, I look for likewise thinkers to see if what I'm thinking is anywhere near a possibility.

I get that by typing in stuff like ...for instance: I might wonder how a 110 story building can collapse to the ground into it's own basement in short order, so I'll type into google, ' how come the wtc collapsed so fast' , stuff like that and it brings up clips and stuff, plus forums discussing it.

Just like this Newcastle site.

Somebody might want to see if there is any views on certain players that they think are good or bad for the club, so they type in Newcastle united views or something like that and guess what, it brings up forums and news on what they want.

Can you understand that?

I am a free thinker as I question many things immediately, before anything is posted on conspiracy forums, so I certainly don't get all my thoughts from conspiracy forums.

Of course, there are things that I have never questioned that I've come across on forums like that and instead of me sitting back and thinking they are nutters...I actually read through it and make a decision as to whether things are possible or not.

I can do that, yet many, like on here will not question it because the word conspiracy for people like you simply equates to loony, because you are ignorant of anything else and follow the trend of others that think anyone questioning official reports are tin foil hat wearing lunatics.

That clues forum (in my opinion) happens to be the best forum out there in terms of well thought out analysis of events.

Why don't you study it, it might open your eyes.

If you feel silly doing it, just look at it and don;t tell anyone on here, then you won't feel intimidated.

Anyway, about me being nice and now I'm a bastard....How do you work that out?

What you fail to understand is, I question stuff based on what I see and also based on what I think and decide from there if I want to look further into it.

If I decide I do, I look for likewise thinkers to see if what I'm thinking is anywhere near a possibility.

You must have just about shit yourself when all of this stuff that you'd independently thought of ended up being neatly summarised on a forum that you just happened to stumble across whilst googling the mechanics of just what it was about flying a jumbo jet into a building that caused it to fall. :lol: "Whoa! You guys think this too! And that! I am truly inside the matrix now, my friends."

It would take an even greater leap of faith than you and your mate have taken for any of us to believe that.

You stupid cunt.

ALL your beliefs are on that forum. Every last one. You believe the Sun rotates around the Earth on the basis of a conspiracy forum; having previously said it was on the basis of free thought. Don't deny it.

I don't think you are necessarily a bastard; I think you're a liar, a fraud, and an idiot.

Well done for ignoring the actual photo and misdirection I posted though ;)

Obviously if you are going to stage an act of terror to start a war you pick the busiest city on the planet at the busiest time of the day with millions of witnesses and then you digitally alter all of the video footage and eye witness accounts and none of the people who were there would have anything to say about it :lol:

If the US government were going to plant explosives in the WTC then surely a more plausible story than a faked plane crash would have been that Al Qaeda had planted explosives in the WTC? You don't have to digitally alter hundreds of hours of video footage then and have free thinkers such as yourself find all the photoshop shadows in the wrong place

You don't see the bigger agenda that required the plane theory that's why you can't grasp it.

Don't forget, HALF THE POPULATION OF LOWER MANHATTAN ARE IN ON IT! :unsure2:

I was in Manhattan this time last year and met quite a few wittnesses and survivors, and went to a museum where some fragments of the plane had survived. This type of idiocy is really offensive to them.

Why would half of Manhattan be in on it.

You've never studied it, I have.

Oh and the fragments of the plane...come on man, I took you for being intelligent...don't spoil it.

You must have just about shit yourself when all of this stuff that you'd independently thought of ended up being neatly summarised on a forum that you just happened to stumble across whilst googling the mechanics of just what it was about flying a jumbo jet into a building that caused it to fall. :lol: "Whoa! You guys think this too! And that! I am truly inside the matrix now, my friends."

It would take an even greater leap of faith than you and your mate have taken for any of us to believe that.

You stupid cunt.

Calm yourself down head on legs, you'll piss yourself.

ALL your beliefs are on that forum. Every last one. You believe the Sun rotates around the Earth on the basis of a conspiracy forum; having previously said it was on the basis of free thought. Don't deny it.

I don't think you are necessarily a bastard; I think you're a liar, a fraud, and an idiot.

This is a forum for discussion. You do not know me and I do not know you.

So let's not start with ' you're a fraud shite' hahaha

I have my beliefs and I go with many other beliefs of other people. I've never said I made up all of what I say just from my own head..it's you that peddles that.

What you think of me, you can keep thinking because you're entitled to think. It won't have any bearing on what I say though.

Calm yourself down head on legs, you'll piss yourself.

How embarrassed are you that Crazy Steve had to come on here to defend you because you were letting down the side? You're about to get dropped from the feeble minded team for being too feeble minded.

Wolfy, you've been exposed. There is only one person on here blindly believing what they're being told, and it's you. Only you're not blindly believing the words of eminently qualified scientists, you're blindly believing the words of Kyle, the alien abductee from Arkansas.

How embarrassed are you that Crazy Steve had to come on here to defend you because you were letting down the side? You're about to get dropped from the feeble minded team for being too feeble minded.

I'm not getting dropped from any team, I'm my own team and my own person. I don't need to be liked and I don;t need back up. I just say what is on my mind.

You on the other hand, need to be loved and cuddled and cannot stand alone because you would explode and start running down the street with your long slender knobbly kneed legs flapping about with your arms crying like a right long lad pussy. ;)

You don't see the bigger agenda that required the plane theory that's why you can't grasp it.

Which is? Or are you not required to explain it. There just 'is' one. That seems to be the staple get out clause for anything you and your buddies cant explain

I take it they faked the pentagon crash and the crash into the field too?

Wolfy, you've been exposed. There is only one person on here blindly believing what they're being told, and it's you. Only you're not blindly believing the words of eminently qualified scientists, you're blindly believing the words of Kyle, the alien abductee from Arkansas.

You shouldn't get yourself wound up by what I believe. If you don't subscribe to anything I say, then you don' subscribe to it.

And cut out the ' you've been exposed shit, it makes you look stupid man' hahahaha

Long lad. Amazing insult. :lol:

One thing I will say in your favour - you weren't fucking stupid enough to post a link to that forum so we could all see just where you were getting this weapons grade horseshit from.

One thing I will say in your favour - you weren't fucking stupid enough to post a link to that forum so we could all see just where you were getting this weapons grade horseshit from.

It would have been a lot more honest if he had. The first thread I read over there went from sky dishes not facing the sky, to satellites overheating, to a 400 year old conspiracy of the 'illuminati', to the sun revolving around the Earth. Check out his first thread here.

Which is? Or are you not required to explain it. There just 'is' one. That seems to be the staple get out clause for anything you and your buddies cant explain

I take it they faked the pentagon crash and the crash into the field too?

Oh I'll explain it.

The plane theory was used because it served a far better agenda which covered for a number or problems, the main one being, how do we go to war for oil.

What can you do to scare the population into wanting terrorists out the way from blighting your life.

Possible solutions.

A. Set off some bombs in the wtc and simply blame terrorists...possible but not very effective because it doesn't serve a big enough scare purpose for the majority to scream, 'go to war and sort them out'

It also doesn't give a viable reason as to why towers would collapse due to a few bombs when every man and his dog knows that explosives would have to be planted strategically all over the towers, so bomb going off at the top wouldn't cut any ice with the public in terms of a full on tower collapse.

How can we sell the war to the pubic whilst getting rid of the 2 white elephant towers that are full of asbestos , plus destroying the whole complex , including building 7 which housed the law enforcement agencies, including all the evidence on corrupt big companies under investigation.

The public need to be scared shitless that their freedom is massively under threat and be made to feel naked against terrorists, knowing that their safe country isn't as safe as they thought.

CUE the plane theory.

Have terrorists hijack 4 planes, armed with craft knifes to show how feeble the home of the brave really are, including trained pilots (all of them) succumbing to a few terrorists, none of which resembled Hulk Hogan in strength and intimidation stakes, yet still managed to kill or incapacitate all pilots using craft knives and somehow take control of the plane, whilst the others stand in the aisle waving scary craft knives at passengers, none of who they would know and some of who could be special forces trained or ordinary brave men who aren't afraid to tackle someone stood there with a craft knife.

Well this is the story told right?

Anyway, the plane theory was a go because crashing planes into the towers would make it more believable for the towers to fall whilst scaring the public into believing that nothing is safe because the might of the american air force was rendered useless in stopping 3 of the 4 planes hitting their targets.

Crash the planes, bring down the towers and full wtc complex, make the american public scared and outraged and wanting revenge, whilst the asbestos problem in a building that was a white elephant and losing money hand over fist was eliminated, leaving Larry Silverstein to collect his insurance billions from a policy that he'd only taken out months earlier with a clause in it that says it should pay out in the event of a terrorist attack on the buildings.

Everyone's a winner, except Joe public.

In life, you either learn things by reading, looking at things, listening to things and studying anything that gains you knowledge. Now these things can come in two forms.

It can be fact or fiction and you have to decide that what you have read is fact or fiction.

The only way you can come to that conclusion is to study the views of both sides and see which one makes more logical sense. I've done all that and found that we are constantly duped.

That's it.

Anyway, the plane theory was a go because crashing planes into the towers would make it more believable for the towers to fall whilst scaring the public into believing that nothing is safe because the might of the american air force was rendered useless in stopping 3 of the 4 planes hitting their targets.

So they blew the building up from the inside and pretended it was a plane because people wouldn't believe that explosives could do that to the building. Says the man arguing that a plane couldn't do that to a building and it must have been blown up from the inside?

Edited by J69

So they blew the building up from the inside and pretended it was a plane because people wouldn't believe that explosives could do that to the building. Says the man arguing that a plane couldn't do that to a building and it must have been blown up from the inside?

:lol:

Oh I'll explain it.

The plane theory was used because it served a far better agenda which covered for a number or problems, the main one being, how do we go to war for oil.

What can you do to scare the population into wanting terrorists out the way from blighting your life.

Possible solutions.

A. Set off some bombs in the wtc and simply blame terrorists...possible but not very effective because it doesn't serve a big enough scare purpose for the majority to scream, 'go to war and sort them out'

It also doesn't give a viable reason as to why towers would collapse due to a few bombs when every man and his dog knows that explosives would have to be planted strategically all over the towers, so bomb going off at the top wouldn't cut any ice with the public in terms of a full on tower collapse.

How can we sell the war to the pubic whilst getting rid of the 2 white elephant towers that are full of asbestos , plus destroying the whole complex , including building 7 which housed the law enforcement agencies, including all the evidence on corrupt big companies under investigation.

The public need to be scared shitless that their freedom is massively under threat and be made to feel naked against terrorists, knowing that their safe country isn't as safe as they thought.

CUE the plane theory.

Have terrorists hijack 4 planes, armed with craft knifes to show how feeble the home of the brave really are, including trained pilots (all of them) succumbing to a few terrorists, none of which resembled Hulk Hogan in strength and intimidation stakes, yet still managed to kill or incapacitate all pilots using craft knives and somehow take control of the plane, whilst the others stand in the aisle waving scary craft knives at passengers, none of who they would know and some of who could be special forces trained or ordinary brave men who aren't afraid to tackle someone stood there with a craft knife.

Well this is the story told right?

Crash the planes, bring down the towers and full wtc complex, make the american public scared and outraged and wanting revenge, whilst the asbestos problem in a building that was a white elephant and losing money hand over fist was eliminated, leaving Larry Silverstein to collect his insurance billions from a policy that he'd only taken out months earlier with a clause in it that says it should pay out in the event of a terrorist attack on the buildings.

Everyone's a winner, except Joe public.

But you don't believe planes were involved do you? So what did people see that day?