Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

N.A.S.A are looking into his space suit. Hahahaha.

This alone should set alarm bells ringing.

Are you saying that this bloke, along with red bull, designed this suit that just so happens to make N.A.S.A's super space suits of the (fake) moon landing era look primitive.

Do you see how ridiculous this is?

Oh and I agree a drogue chute can slow down things, of course it can. Now when that felix evolves into a fucking dragster then I'll take another look at it.

700, plus mph from a near vacuum, Jesus man, I can't believe people buy into this shit, I really can't.

He wasn't wearing a space suit.

Felix Baumgartner and Red Bull didn't design it, you clearly haven't looked into this feat at all.

Not looking good for your rational argument claim, this.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD, you know fine well I'm not JawD. ;)

that's slightly less tedious than most your posts.

Are you saying that this bloke, along with red bull, designed this suit that just so happens to make N.A.S.A's super space suits of the (fake) moon landing era look primitive.

Do you see how ridiculous this is?

So you're saying technology hasn't progressed between 1972 and 2012? Strange position to take.

He wasn't wearing a space suit.

Felix Baumgartner and Red Bull didn't design it, you clearly haven't looked into this feat at all.

Not looking good for your rational argument claim, this.

Oh really, then what was it? was it a Kagool and balaclava?

Apparently he went to the edge of space......................................................one sec...

one sec.................. I'm laughing.....

Ok where was I....

Apparently, he went to the edge of space, in a near vacuum they said. So what was he wearing then?

So you're saying technology hasn't progressed between 1972 and 2012? Strange position to take.

Well apparently it hasn't progressed since the sixties as far as space is concerned.

Technology , as in gadgets we use has progressed massively.

Helium balloons float in AIR because helium is lighter than AIR.

When the air gets thinner, the balloon is useless.

That bullshit capsule held onto that balloon would have been spinning like a top, yet every video shot of it was so still it was MAGIC.

Oh really, then what was it? was it a Kagool and balaclava?

Apparently he went to the edge of space......................................................one sec...

one sec.................. I'm laughing.....

Ok where was I....

Apparently, he went to the edge of space, in a near vacuum they said. So what was he wearing then?

Didn't go into space then, did he? :P

It was an especially developed suit to cope with the pressure he'd be facing. You know, so his blood wouldn't boil and he had a supply of oxygen.

He was still within the earth's atmosphere btw. But then you've already demonstrated you don't know how a vacuum works so there's no point in you mentioning it.

One final say on the matter: I KNOW Felix made the jump. That's your 'proof' well and truly buggered.

Didn't go into space then, did he? :P

It was an especially developed suit to cope with the pressure he'd be facing. You know, so his blood wouldn't boil and he had a supply of oxygen.

He was still within the earth's atmosphere btw. But then you've already demonstrated you don't know how a vacuum works so there's no point in you mentioning it.

One final say on the matter: I KNOW Felix made the jump. That's your 'proof' well and truly buggered.

Well there you go you see.

You know Felix made the jump and I know he didn't, so there you go, that's your ' proof' well and truly buggered as well.

Right, we are now at stalemate.

You see, I'm steadfast in my stance on the issues I bring up and so are you with your thoughts on it.

(Don't get sucked in, Renton.)

Anyone can comment and equally nobody can comment.

You all have free will to post or not.

I'm sure Renton doesn't need you to babysit him, I'm certain he can think for himself whether he wants to add something to this thread or not.

Either way I'm ok with whatever people decide but I will continue contributing where it's agreed with or ridiculed as there are many people that view, not just post, who might like to have a different view on stuff Gerbil.

His little space suit is interesting for one that has to be pressurised.

I think I'll invent a football that can be zipped up and pressurised, or better still, maybe a football that can be velcro fastened and inflated with no loss of pressure.

One good thing that's came out of Felix's little escapade. They can now make space suits easier to get into. All you do is zip up the front, like a romper suit and velcro your gloves on....stick a pipe in and pressurise the fucker and bingo, you're ready to leap from a steady as fuck (hanging on a rope) capsule at 24 miles altitude, to sky dive 834mph...I say 834mph (EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR MILES PER HOUR)

This suit allows you to go into an834mph spin...I say an 834mph (EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR MILES PER HOUR) spin from which this amazing suit will protect you and give you enough protection to safely land on the ground looking like you've just been in that suit for half an hour.

Now remember folks, the next time you build your child a tree house, just make it fairly heavy and hang it from a few thick straps, then your kids can jump about in it , climb into it and you are safe in the knowledge that it will not move about very much.

Red Bull gives you wings.....Red Bull gives you amazing things.......Red Bull prevents capsule swings. Hooray for Red Bull.

Edited by wolfy

For anyone worried about burst blood vessels on their skin or face, worry no more. All you do is get in a balloon and go really high up, obviously inside a space suit, (ask nicely and Felix has one he might sell cheap) . Then what you do is, you sky dive faster than the speed of sound, then land and BINGO, your burst blood vessels are no more...problem solved.................

Burst blood vessels?...Unsightly?...blighting your life?...

article-2217412-15815E40000005DC-462_964x634.jpg

Worry no more: We have the solution to banish them for ever....no creams of fancy expensive branded lotions that do not work.......

Try the new ALTITUDE remedy, it'll bring you back to Earth, like a new person.

article-2217412-158159E5000005DC-343_964x613.jpg

:rolleyes: