Fridge water Filters

Christmas Tree

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck you don't just Google this stuff is a mystery to me. Let's see if you can work this one out for yourself.

Try to imagine the sort of shopping emporium that would allow you to buy a jug with a water filter in it, AND drive it off the forecourt on the same day, then check the website of said emporium to see if you were right. :razz:

You mean a Brita Filer?

I"ll answer you rather than the smart arse typing from his hotel below!

No, we have an American style samsung fridge freezer that is plumbed so that it dispenses filtered water and ice. The filter is like a big cigar and is on the wall behind the fridge and the 1/4 inch water pipe passes through it.

The fridge was from Comet (few years ago), who don't sell the filters.

Loads of places sell them online via google *raises middle finger to Gemmill*, but I wanted to go and physically pick one up today.

Why the fuck you don't just Google this stuff is a mystery to me. Let's see if you can work this one out for yourself.

Try to imagine the sort of shopping emporium that would allow you to buy a jug with a water filter in it, AND drive it off the forecourt on the same day, then check the website of said emporium to see if you were right. :razz:

Hope you get stuck in the sauna!

And you just thought somebody might know where to buy your incredibly specific fridge part. :lol: Look up appliance repair places and ring them ffs.

No smart arse! I thought someone may know a shop that sells filters in general as you well know sitting there in your free robe eating triangular toast.

Of course I will be watching like a hawk for any assistance you may need in the future :)

No smart arse! I thought someone may know a shop that sells filters in general as you well know sitting there in your free robe eating triangular toast.

Of course I will be watching like a hawk for any assistance you may need in the future :)

I'm fairly self-sufficient tbf, but more importantly I'm 100% confident that I won't need any assistance that you can offer. :razz:

Anyway, it's almost time for me to go and get an absolutely MASSIVE cooked breakfast. It was surf and turf for tea last night - steak with half a lobster, cauliflower and brocolli cheese, triple cooked hand cut chips and onion rings. Followed by Crepes Suzette. Read it and weep, fat boy. ;)

And here I am, sat outside Virgin Money Towers, staring up at Gemmills top floor penthouse office. It's empty of course because this fat banker isn't working, he's away at Loch Lomond spending his vast bankers bonus dining on fine wine to accompany his huge serving off surf and turf.

Quickly, we focus instead on little Timmy who I've just dropped off. One of Gemmills underlings whose just received his Christmas bonus too. Redundancy. Wiping back tears he tells me it's all over for him in January. He's not sure how he'll get through Christmas.

Are you listening Gemmill! See what you've done!

Surf and Turf for one, simply Turfed out for the other. :(

Broken Britain right there.