Loic Remy signs for QPR

Tooj

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should never have sold Best. Quite a handy player.

Never rated him at all. Wouldn't mind seeing us bid for Danny Graham as he would give us another option up front and is a better player than Best.

Happy about this I guess. Admittedly not seen much of the lad but it's not like he needs to be that great to improve on our current options up front. Need a decent centre back in now, with the signings of Remy and debuchy breaking his policies hopefully Ashley is prepared to do the same to get more defensive help in.

Never rated him at all. Wouldn't mind seeing us bid for Danny Graham as he would give us another option up front and is a better player than Best.

He took his chances when he had them - looked better in the premier league than the Championship, good finisher, had a trick.

That said I think we got £4m for Best - apparently that's what Graham is going for. I would like him here & we'd been tracking him before he signed for Swansea.

He took his chances when he had them - looked better in the premier league than the Championship, good finisher, had a trick.

That said I think we got £4m for Best - apparently that's what Graham is going for. I would like him here & we'd been tracking him before he signed for Swansea.

His goal scoring record was nothing to write home about in the Premier League either, especially for the praise he got last season. Sick of how many times he was offside as well, never mind his inconsistent touch and footballing brain. Stepped up when we needed him so I'm grateful for him for not and certainly hold no malice towards him, just once again another sign of our inconsistent transfer policy that we are actually calling for his replacement still.

Yeh he had his faults - but I wouldn't mind having him to bring off the bench. His goal scoring record was inflated by that hat trick against West Ham I suppose - which I joked about betting on before kick off. <_<

We're in a shocking state like. Cisse & Ameobi (still!) our only senior strikers - I expect to see Remy on the wing - but he'll do a job in the centre too.

I reckon

Tiote Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa Remy

Cisse

That's what I was getting at but didn't format it properly. :lol:

Ben Arfa will be in a free role anyway I suppose, he's that erratic he won't be pumping crosses much anyway.

That's what I was getting at but didn't format it properly. :lol:

Ben Arfa will be in a free role anyway I suppose, he's that erratic he won't be pumping crosses much anyway.

Watching videos of Remy he seems the same type of player as in likes to take on the man and get a shot away. Cabaye feeding those 3 forwards will be mouth watering.