Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Religion does complicate it. I think I would hope that over the course of the next 100-150 years (it would probably take even longer to get us to single global government tbh), religion would have died a death anyway. Unless it simply morphs into a cultural expression, in which case yeah, it might be insurmountable.

The world will never turn to atheism.

Just now, Renton said:

We're all born as atheists so maybe you're wrong. 

Yes, but most of us are brought up to believe something, globally, collectively, and being brought up in a culture which makes you feel that you should believe it suggests I am correct.

2 minutes ago, Ken said:

Yes, but most of us are brought up to believe something, globally, collectively, and being brought up in a culture which makes you feel that you should believe it suggests I am correct.

I see no reason that something has to be a God. The majority of the UK population are now de facto atheists already. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I see no reason that something has to be a God. The majority of the UK population are now de facto atheists already. 

Is the UK the world? I'll answer that by saying they in the minority. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Ken said:

Just so we don't digress here, I believe that you can believe in anything that you want. But religion and politics should never mix.

Agreed, but it's laughable that famously racist Americans are still more likely to vote in a black man named Barack Hussein Obama, than they would be an atheist.

"separation of church and state" my divine nutsack.

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Agreed, but it's laughable that famously racist Americans are still more likely to vote in a black man named Barack Hussein Obama, than they would be an atheist.

"separation of church and state" my divine nutsack.

Americans again. I don't give a shit about them you fool. :lol:

The world does not consist of Americans and Brits only. How would the middle east go in a one world state?

How would christians go against muslims, who fight amongst themsleves, around the globe?

We have a notion that there should be a separation between state and religion  why are we even talking about global unity?

1 minute ago, Ken said:

Americans again. I don't give a shit about them you fool. :lol:

The world does not consist of Americans and Brits only. How would the middle east go in a one world state?

How would christians go against muslims, who fight amongst themsleves, around the globe?

We have a notion that there should be a separation between state and religion  why are we even talking about global unity?

What are you talking about dicksplash, or course I know it's not just Americans and Brits. There's the Germans too.

How should Christians go against Muslims? Bake sales and coffee mornings.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What are you talking about dicksplash, or course I know it's not just Americans and Brits. There's the Germans too.

How should Christians go against Muslims? Bake sales and coffee mornings.

Bad craig. Inferiority complex tbh, and you will always be lower than me :lol:

Edited by Ken

11 minutes ago, Ken said:

Happy for the bonus that I've received. :D

I have the next 3 weeks off.  Good times.

I prefer you when you're pissed anyway ;)

Edited by Alex