Europe?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ewerk

• Renton

• Rayvin

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Tropicana (CT remix '18)   Let me take you to the place Where membership's Britain's disgrace Blue flag with lots of stars. Where strangers take you by the hand And welcome you

"Class"   From the bloke that brushed off Trophyshy's redundancy with absolutely no compassion. Not to mention that your favourite hobby is logging on here to wind people up about the things

Posted Images

It's hard to know whether to feel sympathy for this guy now or anger for the arrogance of him in 2016. I suppose I'll plump for the former seeing as he's at least had the balls to own up to his mistake unlike some others...

• Like 1

Happy to jump on the racist party bus. As others have pointed out, you’d have to be fucking stupid to believe what was promised. If it was remotely true about the country being far more prosperous outside the EU, previous governments would’ve been all over it. As recently as last month plenty in the fishing industry were calling for No Deal, in the misguided belief they’d be better off and not caring about the repercussions for everyone else. Fucking diddums 

• Like 2

Has anyone been watching the Cornish fishing show on bbc2?

They all say they voted out because of quotas being unfair, fair enough I don’t know anything about the quotas. But they regularly say they sell up-to 80% of their catch abroad.. 

27 minutes ago, strawb said:

Has anyone been watching the Cornish fishing show on bbc2?

They all say they voted out because of quotas being unfair, fair enough I don’t know anything about the quotas. But they regularly say they sell up-to 80% of their catch abroad.. 

I’ve watched a bit of it, but it’s annoying as fuck. Feels like Pro-Brexit propaganda piece commission by the bbc with the timing of its release fucked up. It’s a bit like I was referring to above. They want no deal just because they think it’s going to lead to some promises land. But they rely on selling their pilchards as sardines to EU countries. I can’t get my head round their being that thick but it’s the way their fuck everyone else attitude (even though they’re wrong about it benefiting themselves) that makes me feel the same way about them. The whole fishing thing provides a metaphor for the whole carry on to be honest. Johnson and the tories made a massive deal out of it (inexplicably, given its lack of economic importance in the scheme of things) then caved in at the last minute and fucked that industry over too.  

• Like 1

It was a rhetorical question. ;)

It's so fucking predictable:

Tell blatant lies before referendum.

Win referendum on basis of lies.

Get Brexit done, country goes to shit.

Blame the people who warned about the lies.

I honestly didn't expect it to be this blatant mind. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

As opposed to Fishing for Leave, who prefer the [checks notes] Stormfront establishment

Why do they all look like paedos? Another rhetorical question 

Another bright spark right here:

Here's the thing. Yes, Leave lied; yes, the right-wing press faithfully parroted their lies; yes, social media algorithms fed people those lies; yes, the prevailing political conditions made it possible for those lies to take hold in the first place. But at some point, there's no escaping the fact that a lot of people are just fucking selfish and fucking stupid.

• Like 7

The way that politics has split generationally as evidenced by polls on forcing home workers back to the office last summer, general elections and of course brexit itself means that a sizeable if not majority proportion of tory voters will love this shit. 

Edited by NJS

Why shouldn’t they work more than 48 hrs  week are they lazy, am sick of this country and it’s lazy people, I’d be better off on benefits 😡😡😡

*starts fiat 500*

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why shouldn’t they work more than 48 hrs  week are they lazy, am sick of this country and it’s lazy people, I’d be better off on benefits 😡😡😡

*starts fiat 500*

Ask them why don't they rap their jobs in and chill out in easy street with their 50" plasma TVs and their amazing benefits? Ask them why they'd be gutted if they lost their jobs? Wankers in jobs they hate, bitter as fuck kicking down even when deep down they know it's all a load of shite otherwise they'd be doing it themselves.