Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

did you clap because his head was right which allowed him to play or because of his performance.If it was because of the former then did you clap every other player individually

Mainly clapped to cancel cancel out the booing tbh. As I said I hope he stays, I reckon people underestimate how important he is for us.

Last season he was crap and probably wished he was elsewhere and for the previous two games he got his wish.He was booed for refusing to play and probably fined for his actions and rightly so.He should have come out and said he was refusing to pick up his wages because he didn't want to play.He's made enough in his two years with us to be set for life financially which is top of the list these days for the majority of footballers.There was a time when winning trophies was the main reason for wanting to be a footballer.Do you think Cabaye would have acted in the same way if he had just broken into our 1st team as a skint 17 year old.

Anyone who can't understand Cabaye wanting away is an idiot. Most of us want away ffs, you've got some of the most loyal fans of the club wanting to give up season tickets. Imagine having to either stay and play for a club where that's happening... Or move to one playing CL football.

Anyone who can't understand Cabaye wanting away is an idiot. Most of us want away ffs, you've got some of the most loyal fans of the club wanting to give up season tickets. Imagine having to either stay and play for a club where that's happening... Or move to one playing CL football.

Aye, plus I see no objective evidence he refused to play. Much more likely the club were protecting him from injury imo.

Wanting to better yourself is one thing. Refusing to play, however you dress it up, to hurry the move along is shit.

Aye, plus I see no objective evidence he refused to play.

Apart from every quote from Pardew over the last to weeks. :lol:

Im sure Cabaye is the sort of fella who is quite happy to be slagged off up and down the country and not utter one word in self defence.

Conspiracytheorytastic

Im sure Cabaye is the sort of fella who is quite happy to be slagged off up and down the country and not utter one word in self defence.

Conspiracytheorytastic

Pardew who everyone always takes at his word

Unless he says one of our players has a good game in which case hes trying to sell him.

Wanting to better yourself is one thing. Refusing to play, however you dress it up, to hurry the move along is shit.

We don't know if he did refuse to play though.

If he wants to go he should hand in a transfer request but players don't like doing that because of loyalty bonuses so they kick up a fuss ( refuse to play ) and the club are usually forced to let the player go to his new club with his loyalty bonuses in his back pocket.It stinks and in this case Cabaye stinks so stop defending him. Got it yet ?

Conspiracytheorytastic

I dont believe a word that lying shithouse says personally. Or anyone else at the club.

I reckon people underestimate how important he is for us.

Interesting to note we have played less long balls than any other team this season. And that we hit more than every other team last year. And cabaye played more long balls than any other player in our squad last year.

Think Anita and sissoko could teach cabaye a thing or two about keeping it simple.

So you dont believe Pardew AND you dont believe Cabaye would stick up for himself. :lol: Bizarre tbh

??? In normal business you can't publically slag off your employer: that's written into your contract. Anyway, I don't give a shit personally, what top class professional would want to play for us now?

Ashley is killing our club, you've already given up your ST so I suggest you stfu.

I don't recall Pardew saying he has refused to play.

Have you got quotes saying that?

Not being arsey btw, I really haven't.

There is no photo of Cabaye with a strike banner, but all the quotes context suggest Cabaye is on strike.

Pardew say "bye, bye" to cabaye, not really professional if the club are pushing him out the door

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/8890968/Pardew-on-guard-over-Cabaye

Pardew saying he is protecting the player... "But I, as the manager, have to protect him and protect the football club, more importantly"

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/8892011/Pardew-putting-Newcastle-first

Pardew saying he expects Cabaye to play. Would this be said in this context had the club been blocking him from playing

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/8895431/Premier-League-Newcastle-boss-Alan-Pardew-expects-Yohan-Cabaye-to-play-against-Fulham

Deschamps saying Cabaye wasn't picked for his career choice, seem old Cabaye would not want to set the record straight. or the club for that matter - full internationals are worth more!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8897870/

So what? Has the club fined him and if so why haven't they said so? Bottom line is, the club's management is to blame, not an individual player. Pathetic.

Please find me a quote where the club has fined anyone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2403551/Newcastle-fine-Yohan-Cabaye-going-strike.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490