Ferguson to retire at the end of the season - David Moyes replaces him.

Kid Dynamite

Just interviewed 5 cunts outside OT and only one of the fuckers was a Manc.

Do you reckon 4 of them made the trip from London to stand outside the ground on the off chance of an interview?

Do you reckon 4 of them made the trip from London to stand outside the ground on the off chance of an interview?

I was asking directions to a back street social club near Anfield a few years back; asked 3 punters in red and white, all in the Sandon boozer outside Anfield, for directions:

punter 1: "aint from raan ere am i geez?...strike a light, lambuf walk etc etc...."

punter 2: "Sure am not from rynde here, ULSTER STILL SAYS NO, F*** THE P***!!!"

punter 3: "hugdy-gurdy,hassen-fassen, dried herring butty thankyouplease I'm from Oslo"

A fair cross section of LFC's support I'd say :)

I was asking directions to a back street social club near Anfield a few years back; asked 3 punters in red and white, all in the Sandon boozer outside Anfield, for directions:

punter 1: "aint from raan ere am i geez?...strike a light, lambuf walk etc etc...."

punter 3: "hugdy-gurdy,hassen-fassen, dried herring butty thankyouplease I'm from Oslo"

Unfortunately Robert never noticed Punter 4 from Bootle dipping his pocket as he asked Punter 3 for directions.

Supposedly Rooney has removed "Man utd" player from his twitter profile and replaced it with "Nike Athlete"

what an arsehole :lol:

nike athlete ffs

In a random Wednesday in May? Just goes to show how cosmopolitan Liverpool is nowadays.

FYI - I was taking the piss, if random people outside the ground midweek are not from Manchester that speaks to the nature of Manchester's population and not the inbound nature of their matchday support. Quite surprised that needed to be clarified.

In a random Wednesday in May? Just goes to show how cosmopolitan Liverpool is nowadays.

FYI - I was taking the piss, if random people outside the ground midweek are not from Manchester that speaks to the nature of Manchester's population and not the inbound nature of their matchday support. Quite surprised that needed to be clarified.

I know you were, but a matchday at old trafford would be similar to the scene I described at Anfield, which actually happened. The local support at both clubs has been suipplanted and diluted by tourists and day trippers. Price of success. In Liverpool's case, fairly historic. Manu exploit a tragedy. C'est la vie....

Would you expect students or people there on business to offer opinions on the topic of the day including use of "we" and "us"?

I think they were extreme versions of the charvas who flock to SJP - global club - global pricks.