Ferguson to retire at the end of the season - David Moyes replaces him.

Kid Dynamite

There's a Man utd fan in tears being interviewed outside Old Trafford on talksport now.He said his boss has sent him home because of the state he is in.

:lol:

Should have popped his P45 in his pocket as he left. Unstable bell end.

I think they will be looking for a manager to stay for at least five years but more likely ten plus. In that respect they've seen Moyes do that at a much smaller club in Everton and will be thinking he'll be over the moon to do the same there. Mourinho has managed three teams in about five years so I can't see them wanting to go down that route (although it would of course be hilarious if it happened just for the Chelski fans reaction). There would be doubts over the longevity of any other foreign manager too not matter how good they are.

Whilst I respect what Moyes has done at Everton he's won fuck all and never had the pressure to it. As a consquence he also doesn't have that winning mentality that Ferguson has. Thats why Manure have been at the top for so long (other than Barca can you think of any other team in the big footballing nations who have stayed in the top three every season for so long? Maybe Bayern?) and that could be the very area which they lose ground in!

I just wish this had happened in one the spells where we had a club that could compete at the top of the league. It must give a massive boost to Citeh, Chelski and Arsenal ahead of next season. When we were last really on the verge, Abramovic took over at Stamford Bridge and I think that knocked the stuffing out of us when we realised we wouldn't be able to compete with their finances. This will have the opposite effect on the chasing pack!

This job hasn't been available for 26 years - I doubt there's a single manager in world football who wouldn't give it very real consideration.

Yet here we are...talking about David Moyes.

I must admit I find it staggering that Moyes is favourite- why? His ability to not get sacked for 10 years seems to be his # 1 attraction.

I really hope he gets it and is woeful. :lol: