Wimbledon 2013

Meenzer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I've just left her at a BBQ to come home and watch this. It'll be worth the earache if he wins.

About 15 minutes ago Murray won a great point and camera panned to his Ma who was shown doing a slow motion fist pump .

Becker in his best 'sex in the cupboard love ?' gravelly voice "Judy she loves it !" :lol:

Nearly spat me Pimms

About 15 minutes ago Murray won a great point and camera panned to his Ma who was shown doing a slow motion fist pump .

Becker in his best 'sex in the cupboard love ?' gravelly voice "Judy she loves it !" :lol:

Nearly spat me Pimms

Hear him there? "I'm getting excited!" Sounded like Arnie in Twins.

About 15 minutes ago Murray won a great point and camera panned to his Ma who was shown doing a slow motion fist pump . Becker in his best 'sex in the cupboard love ?' gravelly voice "Judy she loves it !" :lol: Nearly spat me Pimms

:spit:

Murray's got to be one of the most tedious, boring, miserable jock bastard sportsmen out there. His missus really isn't that fit and tbh you'd think anyone getting close to Murray would get pissed off with having his mother stood in the bedroom with her fucking sour face watching every performance he makes. British my arse, he's scottish and isn't winning it for anyone else - good luck to him but he does nowt for me. No doubt we'll be hearing about how he came from 'Dunblane survivor' to winning Wimbledon - fuck me the jocks will be dining off this for years.

Murray's got to be one of the most tedious, boring, miserable jock bastard sportsmen out there. His missus really isn't that fit and tbh you'd think anyone getting close to Murray would get pissed off with having his mother stood in the bedroom with her fucking sour face watching every performance he makes. British my arse, he's scottish and isn't winning it for anyone else - good luck to him but he does nowt for me. No doubt we'll be hearing about how he came from 'Dunblane survivor' to winning Wimbledon - fuck me the jocks will be dining off this for years.

:lol: What a cunt.