The mini Help thread...

catmag

..somewhere that does picture mounting and framing at a reasonable cost? My friend has painted a piece of artwork of the bairn and I and I'd like it to be properly framed but I can't afford a fortune. Preferably not too far from Washington but the centre of Newcastle would be okay too. Cheers.

I've used the place in the metro centre. Downstairs in yellow bit near the music shop. Honestly can't recall if I thought it pricey or not but they done a good job and had a good selection of wood colours and designs.

I feel a bit like CT as I'm full of stupid questions at the moment but does anyone use memory foam or orthopaedic pillows? I get horrible neck and back pain and I'm sure my pillows aren't helping. I feel like all the muscles in my back are pulled and it lasts til at least lunchtime. Any suggestions or recommendations?

I feel a bit like CT as I'm full of stupid questions at the moment but does anyone use memory foam or orthopaedic pillows? I get horrible neck and back pain and I'm sure my pillows aren't helping. I feel like all the muscles in my back are pulled and it lasts til at least lunchtime. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Sleep like a bat, hanging from the rafters by your talons.

If you've read the bad back thread this advice might have added weight.

I bought a Tempur curved pillow ten years ago and I can't really sleep without it now, expensive but well worth the money paid and it is still going strong. Supports your head and keeps your spine reasonably straight while you sleep.

I wouldn't piss about with the cheap copies either, none of them seem as good.

Edited by trophyshy

You're not gettin enough. Tension builds up.

Bought a couple of cracking feathered pillows from the shopping channel a while back when pissed, best buy ever.

Love feathered pillows but they're just too soft for me. My new ones arrived and so far so good...

Anyone that's got a bike, found the best repair place ever. It's a charity, inbetween Byker Metro bridge, and the National Rail bridge. It's hard to find but fuck me what a deal I got. Brand new wheel, inner tube, spokes etc...£60+ anywhere like Hardisty Cycles or that one on Scotchy Road, but this was for a full wheel, 3 quid. THREE. Couldn't believe it. I'll never go anywhere else. Kid fitted it for free too. www.recyke-y-bike.org