Newcastle United Legends - vs AC Milan Glorie

Tom

Aye. I don't think they'll sell either. It kind of cheapens the experience of it really.

I just said alright & said he was still class, my mate said something in Italian, we had our photos & left him be.

''SIGN THIS'' then fucking off is just weird.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£800 quid on ebay this lad is trying to sell a signed shirt for, his proof photo.

MaldiniShirtProof.jpg

is it just me or is there a fair whack of white edging around him where it looks like he's been imposed in the photo ?

definite photoshop job, the two people are shot at different perspectives, and like you say the way the guy in the red top has been cut out of its original pic, the feathering on the edge is a pretty shoddy job.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if Tapatalk is working with images but this is the one I got anyway:

Edit: No, its not for sale!

qyveba8e.jpg

Hi JawD, I recently bought a similar shirt in a charity auction and was hoping you might be able to help identify some of the signatures since you were actually there?
It must've been a great day to be a part of, It sounds like you really enjoyed it!
I have managed to place about 8/9 of the 13 sigs but am getting stuck now...
I actually joined the forum especially to ask you as I have exhausted myself on the net (not for the first time ;-))
Here is mine:
IMG_20131119_184610_zps1f2a5e6f.jpg

I can tell you who was there but I couldnt tell you which signature belonged to who if that helps?

Thanks JawD, that would be a help... Here is what notes I have put together so you may be able to confirm or deny some of them :

Top to bottom, left to right :

Xxx

Paulo Maldini

Massimo Oddo

Xxx

Massimo Taibi? - on its own far right

Mark Van Bommel

Pancaro

Poss: Giuseppe Favalli

Xxx

Daniele Massaro

Franco Baresi

.. Maurizio Ganz

Poss... Shevchenko?

Not: Costacurta, Del Piero, Lentini, Zvonimir Boban, lantignotti, Roberto mussi, Marek Jankulovski, Boban (not there) Shevchenko (not there)

Cannot find example : Roberto lorenzini, Federico Giunti