NUFC vs Braga

StellarStripes

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised people are having a pop at Ben Arfa, when there are many more people ahead of him in the queue for a good shoeing. 1st in that line has to be Ashley.

HBA has always been a luxury player and it's bananas the abuse he's getting, Cabaye had a shitter of a season, Tiote has been poor since the end of his first season, MS had a good few games then... nothing. Debuchy doesn't look a 1st choice right back for France, Mbiwa hasn't blown me away yet, Cisse hasn't recaptured his form, the list goes on.

Perhaps it's just his turn to get abuse from the supporters, but I'd sooner lose the majority of the players I've mentioned ahead of him.

For a team like us, he's a god-send. He can win games on his own and, because of the lack of commitment from the other players and the owner, it's likely he's going to fucking have to.

Reminds me of people sharpening their knives for Ginola because he didn't track back a lot, or Robert.

Hes getting shit because hes fat as far as I can make out. If he was at "fighting weight" in pre season,am sure we'd all be pinning our hopes on him. But no, at the club that everyone loves to mock possibly our only salvation is showing the same slovenly professional attitude as his employers.

No one is doubting that he's a talented player or suggesting that we should be rid, we're doubting his professionalism and application to keeping himself in the sort of condition that a professional footballer should be in. I can't see the problem with that.

Not sure why Gemmill's bothered though seeing as he doesn't give a fuck about football anymore. ;)

Is it an insult not to be able to tell the difference between them?...thought the fish was the one who had given up :lol:

Are they similar on here, or should I just pay more attention?..

I'm surprised people are having a pop at Ben Arfa, when there are many more people ahead of him in the queue for a good shoeing. 1st in that line has to be Ashley.

HBA has always been a luxury player and it's bananas the abuse he's getting, Cabaye had a shitter of a season, Tiote has been poor since the end of his first season, MS had a good few games then... nothing. Debuchy doesn't look a 1st choice right back for France, Mbiwa hasn't blown me away yet, Cisse hasn't recaptured his form, the list goes on.

Perhaps it's just his turn to get abuse from the supporters, but I'd sooner lose the majority of the players I've mentioned ahead of him.

For a team like us, he's a god-send. He can win games on his own and, because of the lack of commitment from the other players and the owner, it's likely he's going to fucking have to.

Reminds me of people sharpening their knives for Ginola because he didn't track back a lot, or Robert.

Well said. Hatem will prove them all wrong...Again.

Hatem must be loved. Always. He must be given love and ocassionally a couple of choc biscuits.

Edited by Park Life

Prove them wrong? When he's lost the weight it won't change he's been fat as fuck for 4 months.

Or are you saying tubbs will keep the weight on and improve?

Thought it was common knowledge he was under instructions to give his hamstring a proper rest. The tirade on here is unbecoming tbh..:lol:

If he was so fat he couldn't take to the field I'd be concerned, but honestly? I'm more worried about Cisse's representatives causing us hassle, I'm more worried about the lack of movement in the transfer window, more worried about whetehr Coloccini will wait until Christmas before angling for a move home, if Cabaye will be sold with hours left in the window, if Krul gets a long injury, if Sissoko can't be arsed, if Pardew can't inspire, if Kinnear gets more involved in the on-the-field stuff.

Ben Arfa weighing a bit more isn't a concern for me.

If he was so fat he couldn't take to the field I'd be concerned, but honestly? I'm more worried about Cisse's representatives causing us hassle, I'm more worried about the lack of movement in the transfer window, more worried about whetehr Coloccini will wait until Christmas before angling for a move home, if Cabaye will be sold with hours left in the window, if Krul gets a long injury, if Sissoko can't be arsed, if Pardew can't inspire, if Kinnear gets more involved in the on-the-field stuff.

Ben Arfa weighing a bit more isn't a concern for me.

But its only the most physically visible sign of a fuckin basket case of a football club. The clubs best player cant be arsed, its a metephor for the way the clubs run. As I said Keegan sent Hooper home, a fuckin goalie wasnt allowed to take the liberties Ben Arfa is being allowed to get away with ffs.

But its only the most physically visible sign of a fuckin basket case of a football club. The clubs best player cant be arsed, its a metephor for the way the clubs run. As I said Keegan sent Hooper home, a fuckin goalie wasnt allowed to take the liberties Ben Arfa is being allowed to get away with ffs.

You cannot compare how the club was run then, with how it is now.

The blame lies wholly and solely at the door of Mike Ashley. I'm sure Keegan would sort out Ben Arfa's extra pounds, Pardew is not Kevin Keegan. Pardew is a coach with limited ability, who is further limited by Mike Ashley. Who appears to follow every good decision with 4 or 5 terrible ones.

Hes getting shit because hes fat as far as I can make out. If he was at "fighting weight" in pre season,am sure we'd all be pinning our hopes on him. But no, at the club that everyone loves to mock possibly our only salvation is showing the same slovenly professional attitude as his employers.

Would you pin your hopes on him though?

Brilliant in fleeting moments but little else.

It's not as though he has a hat full of assists or is renowned for turning matches. His reputation (whilst here) is hope and dreams, little else.

His wonder goals are like hens teeth and his mazy runs more of then than not confuse our own players as much as the opposition.

He should be busting a gut raring to go not just busting a gut.

If he can't deliver in the first few matches then Pardew needs to drop him. It's that simple.

We spent too much time last year hoping he would be our saviour and he wasn't up to it .