NUFC Fans Forum

Christmas Tree

Not beyond my grasp, hence why I said long winded, trying overly hard to sound like you have a vast vocabulary does not make you intelligent.

Condescension is more effective when it has a solid foundation, you "lecture" in a technical college Mr Superior, let's not bring my grasp of anything into play eh ;)

i'm glad you know so much about me; from now on would you like me to refer to you as Boswell?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf when I called Neil Farrington on twitter about his claim it was one of the best blogs around he backtracked and said he was talking about it being well written rather than the content being any good

no he didn't, but we can pretend that he did if it makes you feel better about yourself......

It's hardly hidden you made a point of making the information available on your blog or whatever it was i seen it on a while ago.

Boswell was Scottish i thought?, so no that's fine, if you want to come and be "chief dishwasher" at my club i'll be happy to refer to you as Jeeves though ;)

Anyway good luck with your meeting hope it makes it to treble figure attendance digits.

indeed he was; Ecclefechan i believe.....

being optimistic, i'll take the positive from your last sentence; cheers, though i realise it's unlikely you'll fly in for it......

I've a league match so no ;)

I don't really have any "faith" in a fan owned version of the club either so i doubt there would be much point me attending, I think a group trying to sort out away day issues, or other attendance issues for disabled fans etc are more achievable goals, but a "forum" where one of the seats is held by a mike ashley out group isn't going to be given much attention or weight for anything more than fixing ticket delivery problems or seating arrangements for a singing section i'd say.

it isn't actually; the fans forum has 1 seat held by NUFC Fans United, of which the MAOC is a part not a whole

Edited by Gene_Clark

better than putting up photos of dead-eyed, Eastern European peroxided, smackhead whores though....

Why delete that line to me and say it to someone else? Bizarre.

Anyway, my wife is a nurse, she gave up the heroin and hooking years ago.

The line about posting pictures of hookers initially quoted my post and was directed at me. You obviously realised what a cunt you sounded because you edited it by this morning. 50 odd going on 15

you're mistaken Jonathan; i'll accept the apology in person & video it for you tube