Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gallowgate season tickets are £578.

Man City tickets are out and the same seat costs £28.

Over 19 games that's £532

The cost of loyalty

£46, or over 19 games that'd be £2.42. Less than the price of a pint.

Also if you were comparing Newcastle United to the other club that is easy for people to get to, that might have some validity?

Finally, I thought the cheapest tickets for Man City were for those seats that you have no say where they are?

:lol:

His point is it works out cheaper to attend every game with single match tickets rather than to purchase a season ticket.

zqlhucz.gif

:lol:

His point is it works out cheaper to attend every game with single match tickets rather than to purchase a season ticket.

To sit in the away end?

I thought that was because the club negotiated deals with other teams to keep away tickets down. So agreeing for Man City to get cheap away tickets means our fans can go to see Man City for cheaper. They made a big deal about it with Southampton(?) because they charged more for our fans than we charged for theirs, or something like that.

Wait, I get it. Thought "Man City tickets" was referring to Man City's tickets that they're selling...

Edited by Bictor

Hmm I've heard nowt about it with Man City mind.

Last few times I've bought singles for Category A it's been £40 + a ticket. I think it's due to them selling less season tickets and needing a full ground to show to the television audience.

I think there'll be deals on a match by match basis, I know two seasons ago it me £20, (£15 adult, £5 child), for me and my daughter for the PL game v Swansea, (£15 adult, £5 child). It wasn't advertised very well I just caught it by accident. They're more desperate now.

Any chance though that the City game is discounted from normal Cat A games to get people into the stadium and into the habit of going to the game in the hope they'll keep coming back this season?

hqdefault.jpg".....And here's a graph that Chris made earlier on."

BtpNKNfCYAA_fYf.jpg

I must have something wrong, but this is based on all the published prices from the Season ticket renewals sent out and the tickets offered to members for Man City today.

The match by match price will change though.

Edited by Howmanheyman